John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
oooh, here's an interesting one for you all.

the Telegraph article that has been quoted a few times has been removed! - link doesn't work and i have also been on Telegraph site and story no longer there.

must add it might be me being thick but if a few can clarify i am correct it would be appreciated.
Which article is that mate?

Rammy Blue said:

the Telegraph article that has been quoted a few times has been removed! - link doesn't work and i have also been on Telegraph site and story no longer there.

must add it might be me being thick but if a few can clarify i am correct it would be appreciated.
probably a silly question but why would that get removed? someone from chelsea i presume has 2 have had something to do with that! cuz he's not our player we wouldn't have the authority! look i haven't a clue what im sayin here, someone please just explain, im thick and reading the f**ckin novels some have wrote on here im nacked as well. (good novels tho)

The Fixer said:
Dyed Petya- you mentioned when the oil runs out, do you have any idea when this could be? are we talking 10-20 years or much sooner?

More like 100 years.

Rammy Blue said:

the russian mafia have got wind-Rammy its the salt mines for you and Bizzbo will get stabbed in the shin with a poisned umbrella

bluepeter62 said:
Rammy Blue said:

You are right Rammy it looks like it has been deleted. I wonder why?

What did it say?

AntonDonJuan said:
Rammy Blue said:

Which article is that mate?

in a nutshell this...

1. Terry has agreed "in principle" to stay with Chelsea.

2. Negotiations will take place when they get back from the USA over a new contract for Terry with Chelsea.

3. "Chelsea are expecting" that Terry will make a public announcement soon (presumably one which is positive from their point of view).

skybet odds in the last day or so dont look good for City
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/john-terry-specials/club-after-summer-transfer-window" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oddschecker.com/football/foo ... fer-window</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.