John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

Ancelotti won't last a year at chelski imo, rather have essien than terry to be honest!

predictable statement from their new manager, but until JT makes a public statement of loyalty to chelsea this ones till got legs

When the manager says he's not for sale at any price I consider that pretty decisive.

Meka said:
The Fixer said:
Chelsea rent boy wtf has your captain not made a statement? Did you expect Ancelotti (who's a cnut btw) to say i'm selling him? now jog on you mug!!!

Now stop clutching straws and move on to somebody more your league, like Titus Bramble.

Your club shop still selling Robinho shirts ?

Meka said:
johnny on the said:
Welcome aboard, sunbeam. But in all seriousness, where's the player in all this? This could be put to bed very quickly and we'll happily look elsewhere. Did anyone really expect the new manager not to tow the party line at his frst press conference? There's legs in this yet.

Terry's on holiday, Ancelloti has said he's being told by Terry that he wants to stay. The club rejected your second bid and at the same time said that John Terry has also committed to the club. What more do you want? Pre-season training starts soon, so expect Terry to come out and say himself.
Ancelloti SAID Terry wants to stay. What part of Ancelloti admitting to being a liar do you not understand.

Meka is shitting his pants. Thats the only reason hes in our forum unless he jumped on the Chelsea bandwagon when Roman turned up. Now he wants to defect to us. Piss off Meka.

Meka said:
The Fixer said:
Chelsea rent boy wtf has your captain not made a statement? Did you expect Ancelotti (who's a cnut btw) to say i'm selling him? now jog on you mug!!!

Ouch, rent boy lmao.

Why should Terry have to dance to your club? When we rejected your second bid, the statement said "At the same time, Terry would expressed his commitment to the club"

Now stop clutching straws and move on to somebody more your league, like Titus Bramble.

Yes,and when the credit crunch finally bites Roman in his corrupt Commie bollocks and he halts the gravy train,you can fuck off and latch on to another cockernee club with dosh.
Where were you when you were shite,and Fulham and Palace averaged more than you sorry twats - Highbury or Spuds?
Glory-seeking tits like you make me shit.
Why not go the whole 9 yards and support manure like the rest of you Londoners,you sad southern arsewipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.