John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea reject Terry offer [Merged]

Chelsea and their fans are just bitter because no one really cares about them anymore now that they're no longer the big spenders. The novelty has worn off and they're still the same, minty little pointless club they've always been. They've never have the same aura of the rags or scousers.

The power of Paul said:
Meka has only supported Chelsea for 8yrs, Since Roman turned up i presume. I bet he supported Arsehole before them and now he wants to be a City Fan.

spot on, i love how City have Chelsea worried, they know Terry wants to move here, or else they wouldnt be on this board. Great days ahead for City, bye bye Chelsea

Meka said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Meka said:
The Fixer said:
Chelsea rent boy wtf has your captain not made a statement? Did you expect Ancelotti (who's a cnut btw) to say i'm selling him? now jog on you mug!!!

Ouch, rent boy lmao.

Why should Terry have to dance to your club? When we rejected your second bid, the statement said "At the same time, Terry would expressed his commitment to the club"

Now stop clutching straws and move on to somebody more your league, like Titus Bramble.

Yes,and when the credit crunch finally bites Roman in his corrupt Commie bollocks and he halts the gravy train,you can fuck off and latch on to another cockernee club with dosh.
Where were you when you were shite,and Fulham and Palace averaged more than you sorry twats - Highbury or Spuds?
Glory-seeking tits like you make me shit.
Why not go the whole 9 yards and support manure like the rest of you Londoners,you sad southern arsewipe?

What about when your owners get bored? We have a structure at our club so if Roman does decide to leave, we can carry on running normally. Whereas you've only offered players £200k wages, so when you owner leaves, you're going down with the leeds scum, ddoowwnn with leeedsss scumm.

Glory Hunting? Sorry mate but i actually live in London and have supported Chelsea for about 8 years. Before Roman came we was in the Champions League you muppet, you was fighting fucking relegation before your takeover.

Christ lad you need to learn some facts about your club. Roman has put every signing down as a loan. Should he sell up you are fucked.

U are aware that as a club u owe Roman more than 500m he has loaned you the cash not given it you, so if you think your in any better position than us or anyone else, your deluding no one but yourselves, if roman walks all your shiny new toys go with him.

Meka said:
Glory Hunting? Sorry mate but i actually live in London and have supported Chelsea for about 8 years. Before Roman came we was in the Champions League you muppet, you was fighting fucking relegation before your takeover.

Glory Hunting

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Meka said:
The power of Paul said:
these Southern softies are bricking their pants and the funny thing about it is do we actually give a shit if we get Terry or not? I know i couldnt care less but for you guys we would be taking your so called "heartbeat" . Shows what he thinks of you! He cant he come out and say NO to City, because the fact is he wants the money!

I'm bricking it? Not really, just thought i'd come on here to give you a reality check. You're Manchester City. Not Real Madrid or Barca.

I hope our money doesn't make us as arrogant as you mate.

I'm not being arrogant in the slightest. I know you'll be up there with in the next 5-7 years, but why would Terry move now? When you're not in any European Competition?

OK there are exceptions but I expect Terry to be a Chelsea player next season. If any of the posters from the previous pages wants a bet on it I will lay it at a 10% better price than you can get at the bookies. I'm quite prepared to put my money where my mouth is. I don't expect to get knocked over in the rush.

Meka said:
MouldensChippy said:
Question for Meka.............I've asked this from a few Chelsea fans, without an answer so far.

If John Terry stays at Chelsea, are you all going to feel your 'super captains' loyalty and faithfulness when he's just f*cked you over for a huge payrise and contract extension?

Has he just fucked us over though? Seriouisly? He's told the club and the manager that he want's to stay. Why the hell would he need to dance coming out and saying he wants to stay everytime you come calling. He's said he wants to finish his career here. If he came out tomorrow and said he's staying, only for you to make another bid 2 weeks later, would he need to come out again and say it? fuck no. Because he doesn't need to. He doesn't want to join City because Chelsea and City are years apart.

I have a question for you then, why did your board come out with a statement at 2330hrs on Thursday night if it's all so clear?

Your system at Chelsea includes Roman being paid all his money back idiot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.