John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Is anyone that arsed if John Terry doesn't sign?

Good point de niro but would you not go for a younger, more hungry player ie Upson, Lescott, Hangelaand???

baldybouncer said:
It's all about City putting down a marker in the transfer market. If we can get JT and only get one or two years out of him, it'll demonstrate to the rest of EPL that we're seriously in the mix. I think paying £40 million would be worth it just for the message we'd be sending out.

I can see that, if we sign JT I think more big names would follow as a result. So it has commercial advantages rather than JT as a player.

kiam06 said:
Good point de niro but would you not go for a younger, more hungry player ie Upson, Lescott, Hangelaand???

Need to check ages there

Anyway - can't miss what you never had. If he signs great, if not move on

Re: TERRY BETTING NOT SUSPENDED

Trigger said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
bluemooner_mcfc said:
i really cant understand why so called city fans attack and call each other so much on here??????

arnt we all supposed to be on the same side and if someone wants to post something of intrest to them and you dont like it nobody is forcing you to post a reply on it are they?

some of you are seriously vile in some of the attacks you do on fellow city fans and there isnt any need for it and i think its just because your after a laugh when you make vile and no need for comments to a fellow city fan.

no need lads at all.

Oh dont be so sensetive you foolish silly billy, Its only the interweb, words on a screen. Your clearly a namby pamby sharlatan !

(Apologies, no really, I just wanted to see how De Niro's anger management class had helped. Clearly Im nearly there but not quite I do apologise profusely once again for my outburst)

;o)

Anymore and you will have to sit on the naughty step ;)

I'm currently in the office at work, stood in the corner, facing the wall.

Re: Terry betting not suspended

Didn't I read somewhere that JT might sign for City because of some stratospheric gambling debts he has, which even Ancelloti wouldn't be able to help him with?

Lord BLue said:
i'd be a lot more upset if he did sign.

first and foremost i don't like him

secondly i don't really want a player who "belongs" to another club through and through like terry does to chelsea, or gerrard does to liverpool
you must dispise the Barry deal then

Cheltblue said:
de niro said:
kippax23 said:
piss off i aint seeking attention just posting the truth prick

nope, not having this either. pack it in.

F*ckin el De Niro, you have a very big task ahead if you are gonna call everyone who throws abuse on here.
I do admire you for having a go tho my friend.

Now f*ck Off!!!!!;)
i know what you mean, you can never get rid of all abuse we just need to keep things in perspective, we are all blues, we all want success for our team, with passion will come fall outs but some people dive on every sentence, as i say no need.
who wants to come on here and get slated for the slightest thing, bluemoon is THE city site, i aim to keep it that way.
having said that some self disipline would'nt half help sometimes.

Trigger said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Oh dont be so sensetive you foolish silly billy, Its only the interweb, words on a screen. Your clearly a namby pamby sharlatan !

(Apologies, no really, I just wanted to see how De Niro's anger management class had helped. Clearly Im nearly there but not quite I do apologise profusely once again for my outburst)

;o)

Anymore and you will have to sit on the naughty step ;)

Sorry, please dont put me back in the naughty room I'll be good I promise :o(

Stewie-Spanking-Brian.gif

JT is a very good centre half and would eb a very good aquisition

However if we dont get him (which i dont think we will) there are other cntre halfs out there we could go for who id be equally pleased to get...lescott, hangaarland (sp?) to name but two

so in short...not too bothered if it doesnt but if it does happen will be very very happy

Re: Terry betting not suspended

The betting suspends automatically when someone places a maximum bet - the selection then requires approving before it is active again, normally this will involve a price change. So everyone is right - betting was suspended, except it wasn't really. Now stop arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.