John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Terry Rumours Thread [Merged]

lionheart said:
Matty said:
Pigeonho said:
Well done to whoever started going on about the owner. Hundres of pages flushed away for nothing. Cheers for that.
I briefly considered deleting the offending posts but, with quoting and counter-quoting, it was in 20 or more and, quite frankly, I neither had the time nor the inclination.
So you cannot be bothered. Why be a Moderator then and spoil it for everyone else? If you don't have the time nor inclination, walk away.

FFS Lh just let it go....The guy does it for buckshee!!!!!

Petetheblu said:
lionheart said:
Matty said:
Pigeonho said:
Well done to whoever started going on about the owner. Hundres of pages flushed away for nothing. Cheers for that.
I briefly considered deleting the offending posts but, with quoting and counter-quoting, it was in 20 or more and, quite frankly, I neither had the time nor the inclination.
So you cannot be bothered. Why be a Moderator then and spoil it for everyone else? If you don't have the time nor inclination, walk away.

Or THE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MonsallBlue said:
I, for one, am so glad that this is going to end one way or the other today. Or I hope it is.

Problems come if he just doesnt turn up anywhere at all and makes no comments.

I think he will speak today though. Club will force him to.
apprently he's under no pressure to comment about these rumours. but i think his agent will make some sort of statement this evening may just be wishful thinking though.

Petetheblu said:
lionheart said:
Matty said:
Pigeonho said:

is it just me or did no one else think it was a joke

What happens if JT puts in a transfer request? Would Chelsea have to let him go, cant they just refuse and why wouldent they? they dont seem to be in need of money.

bluespartan said:
What happens if JT puts in a transfer request? Would Chelsea have to let him go, cant they just refuse and why wouldent they? they dont seem to be in need of money.
i think that if they refuse to let him go then he can buy himself out of his contract next summer so they may not want to risk that happening.

If he put in a request he would be stripped of the Captanicy and almost certainly end up leaving.

I can see him doing that though.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
right back to John Terry, rumours were...
spursmad said JT will hand in a transfer request
URG said JT's agent has told people it will be sorted today one way or another and URG didnt know which way it would go either :)

I didn't say it would be sorted.

A friend of mine working in the press...spoke to Terry's agent and asked him about the rumour that Terry was about to put in a transfer request. It wasn't denied and Terry's agent simply said that everything would be clearer by the end of the day.

In my opinion, despite what Chelsea are saying publicly right now, no one can say with certainty that Terry will be there next season. Personally, I think Terry will either use City's interest to strengthen his position and wage at Chelsea or will seek official talks with City. Just my opinion, investments may go up as well as done, caveat emptor blah blah blah if you build it they will come etc etc.

Ok thought he had 3 years left on his contract but you say that he could buy him self out in a year if he wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.