John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
zolas_big_toe said:
Hello guys, nice forum. It reminds me of the Chelsea forum several years back ;)

But i was just wondering, are you guys actually serious in this thread? I don't want to belittle you or anything, but do you actually think there is a chance of this transfer happened? I mean come on, be serious.

Do1 chaz, and tell dave i'm waiting

zolas_big_toe said:
I'm trying to be civil.

This whole transfer saga is just media fabrication and it makes no sense. The angle you seem to be getting at is John Terry might want to hand in a transfer request because he wants to join Man city? But why? I really don't understand the logic.

Are you trying to say that our bids are media fabrication?
And what do you think of the silence?

You not a tiny little teeny weeny bit nervous?

Kinkinho said:
zolas_big_toe said:
Hello guys, nice forum. It reminds me of the Chelsea forum several years back ;)

But i was just wondering, are you guys actually serious in this thread? I don't want to belittle you or anything, but do you actually think there is a chance of this transfer happened? I mean come on, be serious.

Are you not slightly worried that this rumour has not been put to rest yet? It's been running almost a week now.
Not at all, the media never works like that in regards to transfer stories. The club stating he's not for sale very clearly should have put it to rest but it hasn't. The story will help sell papers so they'll keep running it regardless.

zolas_big_toe said:
I'm trying to be civil.

This whole transfer saga is just media fabrication and it makes no sense. The angle you seem to be getting at is John Terry might want to hand in a transfer request because he wants to join Man city? But why? I really don't understand the logic.

Media fabrication? It's called reap what you sow.

zolas_big_toe said:
I'm trying to be civil.

for the money you do understand that its why most of your squad joined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zolas_big_toe said:
I'm trying to be civil.

Until Terry comes out and says something you'll have to get used to it.

I'm surprised that he hasn't said anything yet. I'd be worried if I was a Chelsea fan.

zolas_big_toe said:
Kinkinho said:
zolas_big_toe said:

Are you not slightly worried that this rumour has not been put to rest yet? It's been running almost a week now.
Not at all, the media never works like that in regards to transfer stories. The club stating he's not for sale very clearly should have put it to rest but it hasn't. The story will help sell papers so they'll keep running it regardless.

Baconface said all this about ronaldo but...

OK folks, this latest Chelsea fan has not abused anyone on here (yet). Take the piss if you so wish, but until he goes overboard he's welcome on here (as are fans of any club). If he does go overboard then he'll be dealt with the same as anyone else. Until then, please remain civil. Inter forum arguments only lead to the flaming of each others boards & are not welcome.

zolas_big_toe said:
I'm trying to be civil.

Because he might want to move? Because he might have indicated to City that if they bid he would consider it? Because you nicked Sturridge and we warned you not to?

Btw your official website needs updating it looks like ours did a month ago :-)

zolas_big_toe said:
Kinkinho said:
zolas_big_toe said:

absolute bollocks,you and the rest of the cockneys are pooing yourselves,terry could easily have put a end to this and he hasnt......your mr chelsea is about to make your knightmares come true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.