John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Rammy Blue said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Taken a couple of hours back after training but he certainly aint anywhere near Manchester. Im afraid Gav's source is confirmed as full of bollox !

is that confirmed as fact though Nixon? could have been yesterday?

I have no chelsea contacts to say "fact" but I am happy to take SSN, Chelsea and there twitter reports from the O/S as reliable placing John Terry at Cobham within the last 4 hrs training and doing the photoshoot. Which is enough for me to rule him out being at a medical in Mcr. Easiest thing for any of us to do is simply going and ask Gav to confirm on Citymancs.

Personally in my opinion when we get to the stage where we are able to give JT a medical there will have been public acknowledgement of the situation from both the player and Chelsea of some description. To believe we would do secret medicals when we are in such an acrimoniuos situation presently with Chelsea is Naieve to say the least IMO.

good point about the training comment on twitter - i was only trying to play devil's advocate ;)

tbh though i see no reason why we would not conduct a medical in London as if he was to jet off and catch up with rest of team it would be pointless showing his face in Manchester for now.

Andouble said:
wait, is City in the UAE or in South Africa?
I'll ignore the grammatical issues here......

The majority of the squad have headed off to South Africa today.

Some, including Hughes, Cook and a select few first team players, have headed to Abu Dhabi to unveil the new kit, they will fly on to South Africa after this.

City is still in Manchester, just some people associated with it are in South Africa/Abu Dhabi.

Word from the grapevine here and around Stamford bridge is that Terry has agreed terms... to sign a contract extension and be the highest paid Chelsea player, just above SFL.

Make of it what you want :)

just seen the SSN stuff on chelsea, and the ballack interview was very vague, but i dont care what anyone says, JT wasn't his usual self in that photo call, he's usually wearing a smile and in the middle of all things like that! as soon as the photos had stopped he was out of there, this is a guy who has seriousley got his head somewhere else! i think after all that SSN stuff chelsea fans will be more disapointed than what we should be

only1paulsimpson said:
one thing that was noticable,terry looked like he was going through the motions,and he couldnt wait to get off that stage once the photo was done.he certainly didnt look like "mr chelsea".
i think there is a definate turn in our favour over the past 48hrs
:). Plus they had to interview ballack because Terry probably wouldnt talk.

Matty said:
Andouble said:
wait, is City in the UAE or in South Africa?
I'll ignore the grammatical issues here......

City is still in Manchester, just some people associated with it are in South Africa/Abu Dhabi.

I obviously meant where the squad were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.