John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
alasatra said:
im male m8 and i aint gay but ill let ya *** on me if you'se give us micah richards for 5 mill lol

In that case, Richards is definitely staying!

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
I would have a very large wager that if Terry had told Kenyon/ Chelsea he wanted to say...Kenyon/ Chelsea would be shouting it from the rooftops.

Exactly. Imo this will drag on and on, so talk of him getting on the pre-season plane etc. is irrelevant. He is a Chelsea player that has not been given permission to talk to us, so he will be on it with the rest of the team regardless.

Peter Kenyon sounded nervy as fook, and that can only be encouraging, as URG say's they would be shouting from the rooftops, and not using phrases such as "we will not sell him" / "were confident" (Google translate: He may go, we've asked him to think it over blagh blagh blagh).

Time will tell. I personnally dont think he will come though.

SSN transfer section: "These are the shots that prove Terry is staying at Chelsea".... tossers!!

wow Terry was in the shirt, that's the end of that according to SSN, what a bunch of rags!

If Terry does join city it will be just what you'se need,a leader and one who will have no problems launching a tirade at your big name players if they are slacking.I personally hate Terry but if city do get him plus lescott then you city fans are going to have one hell of a team next season

"It's football and everything can happen. But at the moment I am really confident that he will stay.

"I don't want to talk too much about our conversation, but I have the feeling he will play for Chelsea next year.

"I don't want to speak about what can happen. I think he will stay and all other stories are speculation."

That was said by Ballack. Tonight confirms that Terry is defintley thinking about joining us. Adding to Kenyon's comments, they all seem to be not in the know what his decision is. But its in Chelsea's favour at the minute, until or if JT demands a transfer, which I dont actually think has happened yet, or like whats speculated, Chelsea have told him to think about it before he decides to speak to us. But saying that, what do we know? City could have talked to JT already, and Chelsea have tabled an improved offer. We know whats going on, but we don't know that much yet. Once we know for deffo were not going to get him, Cook will be the first to speak, Eto'o for an example.

The longer this drags on, the more strained his relationship with Chelsea and the fans becomes. In the end, his mind may be made up for him as the relationship may become so bad he feels he has to move on just to be happy in his surroundings

Or alternatively after a long period of reflection he issues a statement that chelsea means more to him than our millions, chelsea fans greet him as a hero and we are slagged off saying not everyone for sale JT has morals and we are again painted as evil predators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.