John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terry Venables on ITV.com....

"Before I could just never see him leaving Chelsea. It depends if it's a football decision or whether it's right for Chelsea as a club.

"The money is difficult to resist. Everyone goes to work to earn money and it's an incredible amount of money.

"The most important thing is to get it done quickly. If it's going to happen, do it so both teams can get on and prepare. If it drags on it will affect both teams."

AntonDonJuan said:
The longer this drags on, the more strained his relationship with Chelsea and the fans becomes. In the end, his mind may be made up for him as the relationship may become so bad he feels he has to move on just to be happy in his surroundings
yea i can imagine him signing a new deal with chelsea then getting booed on first game of season

Thaksinssoldier said:

"Before I could just never see him leaving Chelsea. It depends if it's a football decision or whether it's right for Chelsea as a club.

"The money is difficult to resist. Everyone goes to work to earn money and it's an incredible amount of money.

"The most important thing is to get it done quickly. If it's going to happen, do it so both teams can get on and prepare. If it drags on it will affect both teams."

very interesting read

The Chelsea Fans on CFC seem to be happy that its decided and that Peter Kenyon came across well.

Ive said before imo i think in the end he will stay at Chelsea, but Kenyon definately didnt come across well at all, sounded like a blithering fool with some unencouraging words (for the CFC fans).

We will not sell him so the price of any bid is irrelevant, type statements do not cover Mr Terry asking to go.

And the excessive use of "we're confident" > He'll Be Captain, He'll Be at Chelsea etc.

And the "He's our Captain, Our <Everything>", sounded pretty desparate imo.

And now CFC stating this:

What the hell are City doing?!?! are the planning to play like this-

---------------------------------------Given-------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------Barry-------------------------------------------------

Bellamy JO Caicedo Robinho Ireland Tevez debayor Santa Cruz SWP

Thaksinssoldier said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.itv.com/sport/football/news/premierleague/generalnews/venables-astonished-at-terry-bid-793410142.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.itv.com/sport/football/news/ ... 10142.html</a>

Discussion on talkshite earlier (sorry if already posted) that he didn't look the happiest bunny in the world and it seems he has one hell of a decision to make and it will be a close call which way he goes. Whats all this about us signing Peter Kenyon as well!!!!!

my friend at work is related to gareth barry i have been told that jt best friends are gerrard barry bridge apparently has no interaction with many chelsea players. this may also be a telling factor. i mean would you want bollock and drog as your mates times ard changing. i think we will bid again within the next 24 hours and hopeful a transfer request will follow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.