John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobrivers said:
shaiomarali said:
john . terry . thread

not a chelski thread ffs.

facepalm_implied.jpg

It's more interesting than have another self professed ITK post his most recent inside info on how John Terry's latest stool sample revealed a constellation of chunks of blueberry distinctly resembling in shape and color a blue moon, which can only mean his imminent arrival at the COMS.

Bob can you explain why JT does not just say I AM STAYING ?

To be fair JT has said he is staying back in January, maybe he just doesn't want to ask how high everytime City say jump. alternativly his silence could well be earning him a healthy payrise.

vincent said:
Bob can you explain why JT does not just say I AM STAYING ?

Don't know. Maybe he wants better contract in which case coming out with a statement that he's committed to the club may weaken his bargaining power.

Or may be he's actually considering the move and the club pressing him to stay.

Unlike many experts on this forum I have absolutely no inside knowledge so I'm just guessing.

CFC can't afford to lose him, so question is how determined is Terry to force a move. I can't see him leaving simply because Chelsea can't afford to lose him

But even though he's a great professional, I don't think it will ever be the same again

Marvin said:
CFC can't afford to lose him, so question is how determined is Terry to force a move. I can't see him leaving simply because Chelsea can't afford to lose him

But even though he's a great professional, I don't think it will ever be the same again

agree, if this is about a new contract at chelsea and more money then its pretty piss poor way to go about it for someone who is said to be the heart and soul of the club.

southstand117 said:
any news on JT guys, just got in from work and wondered if there was any news.. and i see bob is still bricking it..lol

Latest news is same as 2 weeks ago..

IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!

PaulPowre said:
southstand117 said:
any news on JT guys, just got in from work and wondered if there was any news.. and i see bob is still bricking it..lol

you ITK or usual irritating pessimism????.....if it,s the latter please f**k of.....ta.....

PaulPowre said:
southstand117 said:

So why has Terry let the speculation drag on for a fortnight rather than put an end to the speculation. FFS he doesn't even have to speak to the press about it, all he has to do is issue a written statement.

The longer it drags on I imagine the more it damages his reputation with Chelsea fans, so why let it happen. I know one scenario is that he's angling for an improved deal from Abro, but again how long does that take to sort out ffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.