John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
fucking hell, you are not going to believe this....

i am in Seattle on business at the moment, it's 3.30 in morn here and i have just come in to hotel from night out when who do i see having an early hours swim with a few naked beauties but JT himself!!!

anyway having had a bit of banter with the ladies whilst they were getting dressed i thought i would ask JT about City and lo and behold he said he was having a round of golf later on this morn and then was going straight to the airport to fly to South Africa to meet up with his new team.

unreal.

Yeah, pretty realistic that he was going to say that to some unknown guy from England. Next! Would be pretty dumb do join up with your new team in South Africa with nothing official yet eighter or what?

Sindre89 said:
Rammy Blue said:

i am in Seattle on business at the moment, it's 3.30 in morn here and i have just come in to hotel from night out when who do i see having an early hours swim with a few naked beauties but JT himself!!!

anyway having had a bit of banter with the ladies whilst they were getting dressed i thought i would ask JT about City and lo and behold he said he was having a round of golf later on this morn and then was going straight to the airport to fly to South Africa to meet up with his new team.

unreal.

Yeah, pretty realistic that he was going to say that to some unknown guy from England. Next! Would be pretty dumb do join up with your new team in South Africa with nothing official yet eighter or what?
You can not be serious!

Forzacitizens said:
so back on topic guys, that journo on SSN (Paul Mcarthy i think) says were going to bid 40 mill this week, and this is going to be a big week
"and this is going to be a big week"

I do so hope so..the last few weeks have been pretty quiet...

Rammy Blue said:

unreal.

really!!

Rammy Blue said:

unreal.

Ha - cant believe some folk are taking you seriously!! Nice one fella

Sindre89 said:
Rammy Blue said:

unreal.

Is Clarkie a Chelsea fan now?

Did you gtet any photos? Of the naked ladies I mean. Fuck JT when TTs are about!

There is another bid going in next 48 hours.

I can definitely say, without fear of contradiction, that Ajay's earlier posting is not pie-in-the-sky.

Both Santa-Cruz and Barry have been told John Terry has given the manager as yet, just his word.

Whether that translates into a transfer, my own sources for info are still unclear.

But clear enough for me to personally believe that JT will be wearing a City shirt before much longer.

An incredible scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.