Johnson

svennis pennis said:
forevercity said:
the lad turns his life upside down to get fit and still gets mocked, grade a *****

Completly agree. How fucking stupid do you have to be to think that by taking the piss out of someone will motivate them to do something. Johno has had all sorts of problems to get through...........

...... not to mention a fair number of meals

He impressed me in the short time that he was on.

He hasn't had any first-team football in last night's sort of environment in a good year, so to see him calmly and very collectedly shield the pall from 2 or 3 of the opposition and then leave them for dead with a quick turn of the shoulder was pretty impressive. It was Barry-esque which is high praise indeed for someone who has been absolutely bereft of first-team football for a year.

Then we had the delightful through pass a few minutes later - it's all there, he certainly hasn't lost it, but we'll just have to tread very carefully with him and hope for his sake and ours that he's finally turned a corner.

Mark Hughes knows what he's doing with him. Hughes doesn't suffer fools gladly, but he's willing to give everyone a fair go imo.

Very happy to see him take the field last night.

Still a few planks around with negative comments but on the whole great to see support for Johnson. Now that the injury issues seem to be sorted he has worked hard in training to get back and it was great for him to get on the pitch last night to the cheers.

"he's took the .... out of the club for the last year feigning injuries"

Who comes up with this garbage?

mansour's tow ropes said:
Was very pleased to see him just for 3 or 4 minutes to see that there is something about him. That turn on his right foot to lose 3 players was quality!!

Bench again for villa i should think

The most blase piece of football all night... effortless.

RealMancsAreBlue said:
Ill admit to singing

'Theres only one and a half Michael Johnsons, One and a half Michael Johhhhhhnsons'

I made that one up myself

DGUYDJ.;)

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Still a few planks around with negative comments but on the whole great to see support for Johnson. Now that the injury issues seem to be sorted he has worked hard in training to get back and it was great for him to get on the pitch last night to the cheers.

"he's took the .... out of the club for the last year feigning injuries"

Who comes up with this garbage?

I'm not anti-Johnson at all, but didnt the club a few months back issue a statement along the lines that they've now carried out every test possible and cant find anything physically wrong with him?

Great to see him back, agree with dozens of you that the turn to lose 3 West Ham players was fabulous, and yeah great to see him back!

Good lad Johnno!!!

You fat bastard, you!

Johnson is the most talented player at the club IMO when fit are 100% on it, it is a shame that he went of the rails but well done to the guy for fighting back. The extra weight can be used to his benefit as he plays in a role that requires a bit of strength and power.

Good luck MJ, keep working hard mate we are all behind you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.