Joke of the day

A truck loaded with Worcestershire sauce meanders through the quaint Welsh town of Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey, en route to Rhosllannerchrugog in Wrexham.

Unexpectedly, it swerves at a sharp bend and veering uncontrollably, the truck smashes into a car from Llanfihangel Tre’r Beirdd, injuring two otorhinolaryngologists inside.

One otorhinolaryngologist, who was already grappling with Schistosomiasis, succumbs to a myocardial infarction.

A bystander, dials emergency services and hastily reports the chaotic scene.

The dispatcher inquires, "Can you tell me what happened?"

He responds, "It's hard to say."

"Doc, you've got to help my husband," a farmer's wife said frantically. "He thinks he's a racehorse. He wants to live in a stable; he walks on all fours and he even eats hay."

"I'm sure I can cure him," the doctor replied, "but it'll be very costly."

"Oh, money's no object," she responded. "He's already won two races."

A truck loaded with Worcestershire sauce meanders through the quaint Welsh town of Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey, en route to Rhosllannerchrugog in Wrexham.

Unexpectedly, it swerves at a sharp bend and veering uncontrollably, the truck smashes into a car from Llanfihangel Tre’r Beirdd, injuring two otorhinolaryngologists inside.

One otorhinolaryngologist, who was already grappling with Schistosomiasis, succumbs to a myocardial infarction.

A bystander, dials emergency services and hastily reports the chaotic scene.

The dispatcher inquires, "Can you tell me what happened?"

He responds, "It's hard to say."
Your best yet

There were two blokes working for the council one day...

One would dig a hole -- he would dig, dig, dig. When he was done, the other would come behind him and fill the hole -- fill, fill, fill.

These two men worked furiously all day; one digging a hole, the other filling it up again.

A man was watching them from the road and couldn't believe how hard these men were working, but couldn't understand what they were doing. Finally he had to ask them.

He said to the hole digger, "I appreciate how hard you work, but what are you doing? You dig a hole and your partner comes behind you and fills it up again!"

The hole digger replied, "Oh yeah, must look funny, but that's just because the guy who plants the trees is off sick today."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.