Joke of the day

Back in the day Prince Charles is on a world tour and at this time visiting Lesotho. When he goes to visit the prime minister, he is wearing a Davy Crocket hat complete with tail down the back.

The prime minister greets him but is intrigued by his unusual dress so asks him politely “Your Highness, it is so good to meet with you, but may I ask, why are you wearing a fur hat complete with tail in the middle of summer?”

The prince replies “Just before I left England, I went to visit Mummy and she asked me where I would be going on the tour. I mentioned Namibia and South Africa, and when I said my next stop would be Maseru, Lesotho, she said “Wear the Fox Hat! “, So, I did.”

Back in the day Prince Charles is on a world tour and at this time visiting Lesotho. When he goes to visit the prime minister, he is wearing a Davy Crocket hat complete with tail down the back.

The prime minister greets him but is intrigued by his unusual dress so asks him politely “Your Highness, it is so good to meet with you, but may I ask, why are you wearing a fur hat complete with tail in the middle of summer?”

The prince replies “Just before I left England, I went to visit Mummy and she asked me where I would be going on the tour. I mentioned Namibia and South Africa, and when I said my next stop would be Maseru, Lesotho, she said “Wear the Fox Hat! “, So, I did.”
It used to be Princess Margaret visiting Manchester back when Tony Hancock was a lad.

It used to be Princess Margaret visiting Manchester back when Tony Hancock was a lad.

There's no such thing as a new joke mate! Just old ones resurrected and 'tweaked' to fit the modern audience.

That's why I can't stand any of the 'edgy' comedians we've had to tolerate for the last 40 years or so, telling 'stories' rather than actual jokes.

Living 'real' comedy legends are very thin on the ground now.

A hiker, clearly shaken, enters a remote English village pub, his clothes all torn and he's full of scratches...​

"You won't believe this," he says to the bartender. "I was attacked by a leopard!"
"Really?"
"Yes! A leopard! In England!"

The hiker sits down and orders the strongest liquor they've got. "I tried to run, but it was of course much faster than me."

The hiker gets his glass, empties it, and asks for another. "It sent me to the ground with a mighty push from its paws, but weirdly enough it then just gave me a really sad look and left."

"Ah, you met Father Andrews," the bartender says, matter-of-factly.

"What do you mean?" asks the tourist, confused.

"Father Andrews was our priest. A truly kind-hearted man, loved by all. His only goal in life was to serve his congregation as well as he could. So when he one day found a lamp with a genie, his very first wish was to be a loving shepherd to the community."
"That's nice "

"Absolutely, if only he hadn't been so prone to spoonerisms..."

A hiker, clearly shaken, enters a remote English village pub, his clothes all torn and he's full of scratches...​

"You won't believe this," he says to the bartender. "I was attacked by a leopard!"
"Really?"
"Yes! A leopard! In England!"

The hiker sits down and orders the strongest liquor they've got. "I tried to run, but it was of course much faster than me."

The hiker gets his glass, empties it, and asks for another. "It sent me to the ground with a mighty push from its paws, but weirdly enough it then just gave me a really sad look and left."

"Ah, you met Father Andrews," the bartender says, matter-of-factly.

"What do you mean?" asks the tourist, confused.

"Father Andrews was our priest. A truly kind-hearted man, loved by all. His only goal in life was to serve his congregation as well as he could. So when he one day found a lamp with a genie, his very first wish was to be a loving shepherd to the community."
"That's nice "

"Absolutely, if only he hadn't been so prone to spoonerisms..."
Very poor. Even by your standards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.