Joke thread

Just found out my uncle has left me a stately home in his will.

Iv no idea where Sod Hall is though, I’m just off to google it now.

My uncle died and in his will wrote, "Finally I'm leaving no money to my nephew because he gets my goat."

That was ten years ago and I still haven't found the fucker.

So if you find Sod Hall, have a scout round the grounds, as there may well be an animal carcass somewhere.

An airplane is experiencing turbulence and starts going down. All of a sudden, A woman, fearing these are her last moments, stands up and yells out to the other passengers "Who here is man enough to make me feel like A woman."
After looking around, A man stands up and heroically rips off his shirt, tossing it at the woman, and says "here woman, iron this!"

A beautiful young lady goes into the gynecologist for a routine exam.

The doctor takes one look at her on the stirrups and says, “Ma’am, I’m afraid I’m going to have to numb the area.”

The young lady, worried for her health, quickly agrees.

The doctor bends down, peers closely at her lady parts, and says "num num num num num"

A flat-chested young lady went to Dr. Phil to see about enlarging her breasts.

Dr. Phil told her, "Every day after your shower, rub your nipples and say, 'Scooby, doobie, doobies, I want bigger boobies.'"

She did this faithfully for several months, and it worked! She grew great boobs!

One morning, she ran late for work, got on the bus, and realized she had forgotten her morning ritual.

Frightened she might lose her lovely boobs if she didn't do the little rhyme, she got right out there in the aisle and started chanting, "Scooby, doobie, doobies, I want bigger boobies."

A nearby guy asked, "Are you a patient of Dr. Phil's by any chance?"

"Why, yes, I am. How did you know?"

He leaned closer, winked, and whispered, "Hickory, dickory, dock ... "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.