Joke thread

A young couple has a car crash before they are married but they arrived together at the pearly gates.
St Peter greets them but they stop him and say "We didn't get the chance to get married before we died is it possible for us to be married in heaven?"
St Peter says "That's the first time I've been asked that, let me go and find out." And off he goes.
The young couple wait, and wait, three months go past and in that time the couple talk about the commitment of being married in heaven, eternity seems such a long time, as these three months have been quite long.
Finally St Peter arrives back and says " Yes you can get married here in heaven!"
The young couple then ask "If things don't work out, is it possible to get divorced here as well?
St Peter says " Piss off ! It took me three months to find a priest how long do you think it'll take me to find a lawyer! "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.