Joke thread

King Charles goes on a political goodwill visit to Iran. After being met at the airport by an Iranian diplomat, he’s taken off to a fancy hotel.

As they walk in, King Charles says in his incredibly upper-class accent to the Iranian diplomat, “Could you show me to the shah, please?”

The diplomat doesn’t quite know what to say for a moment... after a few seconds, he hesitantly says “We don’t have a Shah anymore, sir. We got rid of the Shah years ago.”

“Oh.” says King Charles. “In that case, I’ll just have a bath…”

King Charles goes on a political goodwill visit to Iran. After being met at the airport by an Iranian diplomat, he’s taken off to a fancy hotel.

As they walk in, King Charles says in his incredibly upper-class accent to the Iranian diplomat, “Could you show me to the shah, please?”

The diplomat doesn’t quite know what to say for a moment... after a few seconds, he hesitantly says “We don’t have a Shah anymore, sir. We got rid of the Shah years ago.”

Iran?
Wear the fox hat.

"baaarth", shirley?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.