Joke thread

A sign in a restaurant window reads, "If you order it and we don't have it, you instantly win a million dollars."

A man walking by notices the sign and walks into the restaurant, sitting down with a smirk. The waiter asks for his order, and the man requests "white rhinoceros stew."

Surprisingly, the waiter returns with a steaming bowl of exactly that. The man, taken aback, eats the expensive meal and leaves angrily after paying.

The next day, he returns with the same smirk and orders "bullet ants stuffed with dolphin meat."

The waiter promptly brings him his requested dish. Once again, the man, surprised, eats his meal, pays, and leaves in frustration.

On the third day, he sits down and asks for "a lactating mermaid breast sandwich."

After a few minutes, the waiter returns with two large duffle bags containing one million dollars. Ecstatic, the man exclaims, "I knew it! You don't have mermaid breast!"

The waiter politely responds, "We actually do, sir. We just ran out of bread."
Not heard that one for 50 years. There used to be a restaurant just outside Frankfurt, it may still be there, who listed exotic dishes. These included snake, lion, buffello, antelope etc including giraffe. I heard the joke there although it was an elephant club sandwich then.

I've always liked a decent ringtone on my mobile phone alarm clock.
For years, I had Blur's Parklife as mine.
It used to get me up every morning during the week...except on Wednesdays when I was rudely awaken by the dustmen.
I dont know why but I'm giggling like a school girl at that one. Wierd.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.