Joke thread

A man comes into a hospital with a broken leg. The attending physician asks, “How did this happen?”

“Well,” says the man, “twenty two years ago….”

“Wait,“ says the doctor, “what could something that happened over twenty years ago have anything to do with your broken leg?”

The man says, “Twenty two years ago I was driving on a country road at night and my car broke down. I didn’t know what to do and a farmer said that I could stay the night until I could get a mechanic or tow truck to come out the next day. In the middle of the night, the farmer’s daughter came to my bedroom and asked if there was anything I needed. ‘No,’ I said, ‘I don’t really need anything.’ She said, ‘Are you sure there isn’t anything I can do for you?’ ‘No thanks,’ I said, ‘I’m doing fine.’
This morning I realized what she meant and I fell off my roof.”

A man comes into a hospital with a broken leg. The attending physician asks, “How did this happen?”

“Well,” says the man, “twenty two years ago….”

“Wait,“ says the doctor, “what could something that happened over twenty years ago have anything to do with your broken leg?”

The man says, “Twenty two years ago I was driving on a country road at night and my car broke down. I didn’t know what to do and a farmer said that I could stay the night until I could get a mechanic or tow truck to come out the next day. In the middle of the night, the farmer’s daughter came to my bedroom and asked if there was anything I needed. ‘No,’ I said, ‘I don’t really need anything.’ She said, ‘Are you sure there isn’t anything I can do for you?’ ‘No thanks,’ I said, ‘I’m doing fine.’
This morning I realized what she meant and I fell off my roof.”
3 times i've read that, 3 times and I'm still non the wiser. Have you ever thought of taking up golf. Or fishing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.