Joke thread

A piece of string walks into a bar. Barman says sorry we don't serve string in here.

Same again the next day, string walks into the bar but the same barman tells him to leave, we don't serve string in here.

Third day the same piece of string ruffles his hair about, walks into the bar. Barman says "are you that fucking piece of string again". String says "no, I'm afraid not".

A piece of string walks into a bar. Barman says sorry we don't serve string in here.

Same again the next day, string walks into the bar but the same barman tells him to leave, we don't serve string in here.

Third day the same piece of string ruffles his hair about, walks into the bar. Barman says "are you that fucking piece of string again". String says "no, I'm afraid not".
Don’t call us, we’ll call you.

Seamus was about to tee off on the first hole when a second golfer (Paddy) approached and asked if he could join him. Seamus said that he usually played alone, but agreed to the twosome.
They were even after the first few holes.Paddy said, "We're about evenly matched, how about playing for £5.00 a hole?"
Seamus said that he wasn't much for betting, but agreed.
Paddy easily won the remaining 16 holes. They walked off number eighteen while Paddy counted his £80.00. He then confessed that he was the pro at a neighboring course and “liked to pick on suckers.”
Seamus, shocked, revealed that he was the Parish Priest.
Paddy the pro was flustered and apologetic and offered to return the money.
Seamus replied, "You won fair and square I was foolish to bet with you. Keep your winnings."
An embarrassed Paddy asked, "Please, is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"
Seamus replied, "Well, you could come to Mass on Sunday and make a donation. And, if you want to bring your Mother and Father along I'll marry them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.