Joke thread

A woman goes to a friends house for afternoon tea. She learns that her host has three daughters.
The first come up and gives the guest a cup to tea. The host says "she's called Petal because when she was first put outside in a pram a petal landed on her head". How nice thinks the guest.
A few minutes later the second girl comes up and gives the guest a piece of cake The host says "she's called Raindrop because when she was first put outside in a pram a raindrop landed on her head". How lovely thinks the guest.
A few minutes later the third daughter comes up and says "hmmmd arddd jdjeiie lopp tripufp ughh ugh".
To which the mother replies "Oh do shut up Rooftile".

LWasington said:
A woman goes to a friends house for afternoon tea. She learns that her host has three daughters.
The first come up and gives the guest a cup to tea. The host says "she's called Petal because when she was first put outside in a pram a petal landed on her head". How nice thinks the guest.
A few minutes later the second girl comes up and gives the guest a piece of cake The host says "she's called Raindrop because when she was first put outside in a pram a raindrop landed on her head". How lovely thinks the guest.
A few minutes later the third daughter comes up and says "hmmmd arddd jdjeiie lopp tripufp ughh ugh".
To which the mother replies "Oh do shut up Rooftile".
I've heard a version where the third daughter is named Fridge.

There were 3 moles living in a hole, one day they woke up to the smell of pancakes.
The first Mole sticks his head out of the hole and says, "I smell pancakes". The second one sticks his head out and says, "I smell syrup". The third one tries to stick his head out, but gets stuck behind the other two, so he says, "All I smell is Molasses".

my dad was sacked from his job as a council roadworker for stealing.i didn't want to believe it but when I got home all the signs were there

Hubby has ' I love you' tattooed on his penis, and goes home to show his wife, she says 'There you go again, trying to put words in my mouth'

gaudinho's stolen car said:
BlueStar1978 said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
"KARMA" Sutra position no. 54.The Pirate.

When giving it doggy style,spit on her back,so she (or he for some of you) thinks you've came.
When she turns around blast her in the face.
Known as The Pirate because she'll put 1 hand over her eye,
and shout AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH.

My mate told me one the other day like this: Its called the Spider Man:

pull out Shoot your load in hand and flip up your girls back, like spider man shooting a web!!

Monkey Face:

Spunk on her face and throw a handful of pubes on there so they stick, then cry out "Monkey Face! Oo oo oo oo!"
That's an angry chewbacca

The Englishman's wife steps up to the tee and, as she bends over to place her ball, a gust of wind blows her skirt up and reveals her lack of underwear.
"Good God, woman! Why aren't you wearing any knickers?" her husband demanded.
"Well, you don't give me enough housekeeping money to afford any."
The Englishman immediately reaches into his pocket and says,
"For the sake of decency, here's £50. Go and buy yourself some underwear."

Next, the Irishman's wife bends over to set her ball on the tee. Her skirt also blows up to show that she is wearing no undies.
"Blessed Virgin Mary, woman! You've no knickers. Why not?"
She replies, "I can't afford any on the money you give me."
He reaches into his pocket and says,
"For the sake of decency, here's €20. Go and buy yourself some underwear!"

Lastly, the Scotsman's wife bends over.
The wind also takes her skirt over her head to reveal that she, too, is naked under it.
"Sweet mother of Jesus, Aggie! Where the fuck are your drawers?"
She too explains, "You dinna give me enough money to be able to afford any."
The Scotsman reaches into his pocket and says,
"Well, for the love of Jesus, and the sake of decency, here's a comb. Tidy yourself up a bit."
user_offline.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.