Joke thread

Learn Chinese in 5 minutes (You MUST read them aloud)
English - Chinese

That's not right! Sum Ting Wong.....

You laugh but this made the news after the TV channel called authorities and an intern gave them these names of the flight crew on an Asiana flight that crashed.

Guy up in court judge says do you have anything to say before I sentence you, fuck all replied the prisoner the judge turns to his solicitor and says what did he say,fuck all replied the solicitor, strange said the judge I'm sure I saw his lips move.

Italian Police, who are hunting a robber who stole a rare biography of Stradivarius, have warned the public not to approach the man as he has a history of violins.

A Mafia Godfather finds out that his bookkeeper, Guido,
has cheated him out of £10m. His bookkeeper is deaf. That was the reason he got the job in the first place. It was assumed that Guido would hear nothing so he would not have to testify in court.
When the Godfather goes to confront Guido about his missing money, he takes along his lawyer who knows sign language. The Godfather tells the lawyer, "Ask him where the money is!" The lawyer, using sign language, asks Guido, Where's the money? Guido signals back, "I don't know what you are talking about." The lawyer tells the Godfather, "He says he doesn't know what you're talking about."
The Godfather pulls out a pistol, puts it to Guido's head and says, "Ask him again or I'll kill him!" The lawyer signals to Guido, "He'll kill you if you don't tell him." Guido trembles and signals, "OK! You win! The money is in a brown briefcase, buried behind the shed at my cousin Bruno's house.
The Godfather asks the lawyer, "What did he say?" The lawyer replies,"He says fuck you, you don't have the balls to pull the trigger."

Don't you just love lawyers?

A little boy walks into to bathroom as his mum is taking a bath. He stares at her fanny, points and asks "what's that?"
"Erm, it's my sponge" his Mum replies
Every time the boy's mum takes a bath, her son would rush in, point and shout "I can see your sponge"
So to attempt to put an end to her son's fascination she shaves all her pubes
The next time she's bathing her son runs in, looks and says "What's happened to your sponge Mummy?"
Without hesitation, she replied "I lost it" Her son leaves the bathroom and less than five minutes later he charges back in screaming "Mummy, Mummy, I've found your sponge"
"Really where?"
"The lady next door is washing Daddy's face with it"

I have a Polish friend who's a sound technician. Oh, and a Czech one too. Czech one too. Czech one too.
-------------------------------------------
Have you heard of Murphy's Law

-Yes, anything can go wrong will go wrong

-What's about Cole's law?

-No

-It's a thin-slice cabbage dripped in mayonnaise and sour cream

I made this one up a few years ago. I think it's funny anyway.....

A group af schoolboys are about to play Rugby during a PE lesson. Before they start the teacher says;

'Right boys you will all know that the Rugby World Cup starts this week, and we are going to have a little competition. Everyone gets to pick a team and the boys who pick the team that wins The World Cup gets an extra day off school.'

Of course they are all excited about this, but one boy asks who gets to pick first.

'OK says the teacher, we will go off last weeks Maths test, the boy who got the most marks gets to pick first. So, James...who are you going to have ?'

'I think I'll have New Zealand Sir.'

'Robert?'

'Australia for me Sir.'

'Oliver?'

'Please Sir, I want Samoa.'

As you can possibly imagine, I am quite often the only one who laughs...still tickles me.

I made this one up a few years ago. I think it's funny anyway.....

A group af schoolboys are about to play Rugby during a PE lesson. Before they start the teacher says;

'Right boys you will all know that the Rugby World Cup starts this week, and we are going to have a little competition. Everyone gets to pick a team and the boys who pick the team that wins The World Cup gets an extra day off school.'

Of course they are all excited about this, but one boy asks who gets to pick first.

'OK says the teacher, we will go off last weeks Maths test, the boy who got the most marks gets to pick first. So, James...who are you going to have ?'

'I think I'll have New Zealand Sir.'

'Robert?'

'Australia for me Sir.'

'Oliver?'

'Please Sir, I want Samoa.'

As you can possibly imagine, I am quite often the only one who laughs...still tickles me.

Do not give up the day job .....I repeat ..... do not give up the day job

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.