Joke thread

Three wives are having their weekly get together, have you got any secret pet names for your husbands says one. Yes says another, I call my Dave elephant because he never forgets, well says the second wife, I call my John marshmallow because hes a real softy, The third wife says I call my Angus drambuie......... isnt that a damn fine Scottish liquor, ask the other two............yep smiles the third.

Three wives are having their weekly get together, have you got any secret pet names for your husbands says one. Yes says another, I call my Dave elephant because he never forgets, well says the second wife, I call my John marshmallow because hes a real softy, The third wife says I call my Angus drambuie......... isnt that a damn fine Scottish liquor, ask the other two............yep smiles the third.
Three couples having afternoon tea, first wife, pass me the sugar, sugar, second one, pass me the honey, honey, me to Mrs H, pass me the milk you fat cow.

I was walking down the street minding my own business when someone threw a lump of cheese and a bottle of milk at me.
How very dairy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.