Joke thread

Adama Traoré would be perfect for us
He has pace, can cross and a great finisher, plus he can also play multiple positions . A £100m bid isn't out of the question.
I just hope United don't gazump us as he's also the player that could unlock Pogba
You're correct but his parents and grand parents were born and raised in Salford, his dad sold burgers just off the United Rd and his mum used to iron Fergies socks in between shifts at Macaris chippy and he was a babe in arms on the Stretford End. Nice thought but I cant honestly see it.

A new arrival is being shown around Hell by Satan himself, “You can choose where you spend eternity”.
In the first chamber, people are lashing each other with spiked whips, there’s screaming and blood everywhere, “I don’t fancy that” the man says. They move on.
In the second chamber people are throwing buckets of hot water over each other. “How hot is the water” the man asks, “100 F-boiling” he’s told. Everyone has massive blisters and scalding. “Not for me” the man says. They move on.
In the third chamber, everyone is sat on stools drinking cups of tea. There’s an awful smell as the floor is deep in human shit. The man thinks he’ll get used to it and agrees to stay there. “Okay, says the devil, grab a cup of tea and find a stool to sit on”. The Devil leaves.
Five minutes later he returns, “OK, tea break over, off the stools and back on your heads”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.