Joke thread

It didn't happen really my love, but blow into a paper bag if that sort of thing makes you feel faint.
Grow up you twat. I am not personally offended but:

a) Things have moved on a bit and
b) It was a shit joke back in the day evn when it was told properly.

Find yerself a nice little rock you he man and rather than crawl under it drop it from a great height onto your thick head.
Oh and
c) Fuck off. Try and be less talkative.

Grow up you twat. I am not personally offended but:

a) Things have moved on a bit and
b) It was a shit joke back in the day evn when it was told properly.

Find yerself a nice little rock you he man and rather than crawl under it drop it from a great height onto your thick head.
Oh and
c) Fuck off. Try and be less talkative.
Punchline needs some work flower

Punchline needs some work flower
No idea why I am quite so sensitive. Personal shit I guess.

But to try a better punchline skip to 46 seconds in and maybe I won't stay on your "Fuck me what a sensitive dick" list.

It's still a shit joke that really has no place in where we are now though. The other stuff just spewed out from fuck knows where.

No idea why I am quite so sensitive. Personal shit I guess.

But to try a better punchline skip to 46 seconds in and maybe I won't stay on your "Fuck me what a sensitive dick" list.

It's still a shit joke that really has no place in where we are now though. The other stuff just spewed out from fuck knows where.

Nobody died or got hurt, its all butter it's cheeky baby ;)....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.