Joke thread

Not even if it’s one of those fancy Vileda ones!
No you chump! Apparently buying something you need isn’t a gift, even when you get told it’s something they’d like. I’m on 30 years of marriage and still not sure of the rules.

My wife’s birthday next week and I’ve bought a Ring doorbell (among other more frivolous items), as she’s been banging on about her mate has one and it’s soooo useful. We can’t afford it, so I’m expecting a good shoeing for bothering to listen to her and getting something she wants. I wonder if she thinks I like the abuse, and maybe that’s her way of thanking me? Mind you, at our age any physical contact is a bonus!

I suspect Stockholm syndrome…

No you chump! Apparently buying something you need isn’t a gift, even when you get told it’s something they’d like. I’m on 30 years of marriage and still not sure of the rules.

My wife’s birthday next week and I’ve bought a Ring doorbell (among other more frivolous items), as she’s been banging on about her mate has one and it’s soooo useful. We can’t afford it, so I’m expecting a good shoeing for bothering to listen to her and getting something she wants. I wonder if she thinks I like the abuse, and maybe that’s her way of thanking me? Mind you, at our age any physical contact is a bonus!

Sounds like your wife could use a self help book on being grateful.

You've still got time if you’ve got Amazon Prime.

I bought my missus a new bag and matching belt. Hoover works perfectly now.

Play safe and get flowers as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.