Joleon Lescott, Why?

Vs sporting the CBs looked very rusty. especially kompany for me. but it was only the first game back.

Also i do think K. Toure will be starting this season with Lescott. i like the idea of a Big CB with a smaller quicker one. i also think Toure is smarter at reading the game than kompany. i often see kompany gamble alot and gets left behind or he commits the foul. like last night a simple 1 2 pass left him in the dust and he didnt even bother to run back just thinking it was gonna be a goal.

I don't think it matters who the two are so long as they are coached into playing the same way. Last season whoever was in the centre they would go walkabout sometime during the game, hopefully Bobby can get that sorted out this preseason.

IMHO though Toure does distribute the ball more accurately than our other defenders.

Why? Why Not. Enough said. Now if he is banged up all year again, then we can have another try at this thread imo.

lostmyhouseski said:
have read some reports that he is facing the chop?hopefully just more media BS as we need to give the lad a chance

Yep saw that too.

Hopefully not true, we definitely need to trim the squad but I think he's one to keep.

We'll find out soon enough, I think Kolo will play most league games if fit though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.