Joleon Lescott, Why?

Eccles Blue said:
Last season Mark Hughes made us look a laughing stock by pursuing this player and raising the wrath of the Everton Manager and fans. So what has he done for City since? Nowt. He got injured and now, in pre-season, is still playing like a Championship player and we lost one of our better players, imho, Richard Dunne, for a bit of a crock. Why?
Our management were given the names of players he wanted & then THEY took over,are you saying that our transfer negotiation team should be sacked ???
Or are you saying that a player still getting fit should be playing at 100% & why are you so so concerned with the everton fans & manager.

shadygiz said:
StretfordEnd Ryda said:
he's fuckin pants! everton took you for mugs the same way villa will with milner!!!

lescott 24mil???????? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE i wouldnt even pay 5mil for him lol

should of kept richard dunne! your loyal captain! along with swp the only player left from the main road days! you would never catch us reds treating gary neville, scholes or giggs the way city treated dunne and are treating swp at the moment

LOL....stretfordend ryda....the only thing being riden is you and your fellow plastic fans....all the way to the bank ;P

On a wave of green and yellow!!!!

Ridiculous thread, all the worst CB's had Drogba in their pocket for two games last season then?

Kompany and Lescott was starting to look like a seriously good partnership, Joleon looked very rusty last night but that's to be expected, it was his first match in months.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
bluejase said:
Think I'm the only one on here who doesnt rate vinny as a CH. My prefered two would be Kolo and Joleon.

Kolo the clown, are you blind or just weird!!!

brilliantly insightful and reasoned post, well done dick head.

Most people forget that he can play in various positions in the defense. Fullback or CB.

When he was a boy he got hit by a frickin car and continued on. Hopefully injuries don't stop him from being what he could be. A very good defender.

StretfordEnd Ryda said:
he's fuckin pants! everton took you for mugs the same way villa will with milner!!!

lescott 24mil???????? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE i wouldnt even pay 5mil for him lol

should of kept richard dunne! your loyal captain! along with swp the only player left from the main road days! you would never catch us reds treating gary neville, scholes or giggs the way city treated dunne and are treating swp at the moment

its MAINE road, what a knobhead

Hammond said:
StretfordEnd Ryda said:

its MAINE road, what a knobhead

he has a point tho!

shadygiz said:
StretfordEnd Ryda said:

LOL....stretfordend ryda....the only thing being riden is you and your fellow plastic fans....all the way to the bank ;P

Where was he posting from?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.