Joleon Lescott, Why?

StretfordEnd Ryda said:
he's fuckin pants! everton took you for mugs the same way villa will with milner!!!

lescott 24mil???????? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE i wouldnt even pay 5mil for him lol

should of kept richard dunne! your loyal captain! along with swp the only player left from the main road days! you would never catch us reds treating gary neville, scholes or giggs the way city treated dunne and are treating swp at the moment
See ya Rag.

the talisman said:
I've got a feeling that Kolo will be our 1st choice CB this season, most likely alongside Joleon or Vinnie.

He seems to like Boyata as well.

It's going to be interesting to see who he picks.

I also like Boyata. He totally held his own in two very high pressure games against United in the League Cup, 95% of experienced defenders from top teams can't even say that! Yes he didn't track Rooney for their winner but I blamed Given as much as Boyata for lack of communication/organisation and letting the ball drop on Rooneys head in the 6yard box.

I think we're quite strong in the CB position. Chelsea and Spurs have good CB's but other than Vermaalen Arsenals are only as good or aren't as good as ours, other than Vidic Uniteds are only as good or aren't as good as ours, we're better than Liverpool there also!<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:06 pm --<br /><br />
StretfordEnd Ryda said:
he's fuckin pants! everton took you for mugs the same way villa will with milner!!!

lescott 24mil???????? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE i wouldnt even pay 5mil for him lol

should of kept richard dunne! your loyal captain! along with swp the only player left from the main road days! you would never catch us reds treating gary neville, scholes or giggs the way city treated dunne and are treating swp at the moment

So there wasn't a large section of Old Trafford regularly slating Giggs, sometimes booing him, and definately looking around for a replacement for him between the years 2001-2004/5???

And don't say that's not true because I've got a good pal who's a staunch Rag and has admitted that and said even he groaned at his inclusion in the team at times!

Lescott will be one of our best center backs ever, just give the lad a bit of time. He and Vinny were outstanding last season before he got injured.

danburge82 said:
the talisman said:
I've got a feeling that Kolo will be our 1st choice CB this season, most likely alongside Joleon or Vinnie.

He seems to like Boyata as well.

It's going to be interesting to see who he picks.

I also like Boyata. He totally held his own in two very high pressure games against United in the League Cup, 95% of experienced defenders from top teams can't even say that! Yes he didn't track Rooney for their winner but I blamed Given as much as Boyata for lack of communication/organisation and letting the ball drop on Rooneys head in the 6yard box.

I think we're quite strong in the CB position. Chelsea and Spurs have good CB's but other than Vermaalen Arsenals are only as good or aren't as good as ours, other than Vidic Uniteds are only as good or aren't as good as ours, we're better than Liverpool there also!

-- Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:06 pm --

StretfordEnd Ryda said:

So there wasn't a large section of Old Trafford regularly slating Giggs, sometimes booing him, and definately looking around for a replacement for him between the years 2001-2004/5???

And don't say that's not true because I've got a good pal who's a staunch Rag and has admitted that and said even he groaned at his inclusion in the team at times!

Dont forget booing Ferdinand for a season when he wouldnt sign a shit contract!!

Jealousy is a woman aint it

BoyBlue_1985 said:
danburge82 said:

I think we're quite strong in the CB position. Chelsea and Spurs have good CB's but other than Vermaalen Arsenals are only as good or aren't as good as ours, other than Vidic Uniteds are only as good or aren't as good as ours, we're better than Liverpool there also!

-- Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:06 pm --

Dont forget booing Ferdinand for a season when he wouldnt sign a shit contract!!

rags are legends for forgetting the past guessing you were born in 85 based on your username so aged 4 you won't remember the very real campaign to get Fergie out they had in '89 us turning them over 5-1 really didn't help matters but I doubt a single rag will ever admit they wanted him out as he was "taking them down" etc

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

rags are legends for forgetting the past guessing you were born in 85 based on your username so aged 4 you won't remember the very real campaign to get Fergie out they had in '89 us turning them over 5-1 really didn't help matters but I doubt a single rag will ever admit they wanted him out as he was "taking them down" etc

I was only 4 at the time but i did know about that. My dad even got the season review with the 5-1 game on, think i have watched it about 20 times, lol

StretfordEnd Ryda said:

LOL....stretfordend ryda....the only thing being riden is you and your fellow plastic fans....all the way to the bank ;P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.