Joleon Lescott

seemed to have a different attitude today, much more comfortable on the ball and not in a rush to pass responsibility. Long may he continue in this vein

FromPollockToSilva said:
I'm sure it'll get lost in the (completely deserved) praise reserved for our attacking players, but I thought Lescott was excellent when he came on today. Not only that, but Demichelis looked much more settled in the second half with Lescott on the pitch.
Agreed.

He even got involved in a bit of tiki taka! Ok it was his mis-placed pass that caused that passage of play to break down, but that can easily be forgiven for a brilliantly strong and reassuring display.

We certainly looked more comfortable in defence when he came on.

i LMAO at one time when i see Lescott get panic when Navas pass the ball to him. btw, good game from him today.

No frills defender. Does exactly what he needs to do. Solid today and should get a run out against plzen so Nasty can shake off his latest injury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.