Jonathon Greening

TonyM said:
I'd be delighted if we got him. IMO he's just the type of player we need to cover for the middle three. Of course Alonso would be far far preferred but IMO he ticks most boxes..
- prem experience
- will chase and harry
- has a good eye for a pass
- makes good runs
- will give us cover without hassle

I doubt if we'd be in for him but as I say I'd be happy to get him (for me he's like Bullard but not as injury prone)
I think he`s only using us to get a move to Madrd

TonyM said:
I'd be delighted if we got him. IMO he's just the type of player we need to cover for the middle three. Of course Alonso would be far far preferred but IMO he ticks most boxes..
- prem experience
- will chase and harry
- makes good runs

I doubt if we'd be in for him but as I say I'd be happy to get him (for me he's like Bullard but not as injury prone)

Really good shouts by johnmc and now TonyM, if we want to get to that next level players like Greening would carry us by the balls and push us up. In my eyes he is better than Elano as his work ethic and grit is second to none. I would be tempted to make a bid for Danny Murphy aswell as that lad has everything.

blue_chili_pepper said:
fucking hell............thank fuck the op is not the manager of our club

we would have greening, dean windass, chris morgan, barmby, neville southall ;)

Greening would be a terrific squad player. Windass, Morgan, Barmby and Southall are cack. Whats wrong with Greening? I thought he was their best player at COMS. Ask WBA fans what they think of him?

kippaxwarrior said:
johnmc said:
Cheeky bid for him? Fulham are after him so could scupper their hope. Could be the creative midfielder we need whilst weakening another rival.

NO hes an ex-rag and nowhere near as good as de jong,barry,kompany,ireland,elano,swp..................need i go on?

Yeah, OK i agree that he isn't as good as the above.

But "he's an ex Rag"

you reckon tevez is a bad signing as well? shocking statement to make that.

Goaters said:
TonyM said:
- prem experience
- will chase and harry
- makes good runs

Really good shouts by johnmc and now TonyM, if we want to get to that next level players like Greening would carry us by the balls and push us up. In my eyes he is better than Elano as his work ethic and grit is second to none. I would be tempted to make a bid for Danny Murphy aswell as that lad has everything.
Thanks - hhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa needed that!!

Some people on here need to open their blinkers! We need some solid players who would be happy to play for City. He's English, got Premiership experience, is WBA's best player. How much do WBA want?

Greening is an average premiership player at best. Can anyone honestly think he will add anything to the squad, other than keep them company on the bench?
Ex rag or not, he just is not the kind of player we should be in for. We are aiming well above his level.

jimbo101 said:
Greening is an average premiership player at best. Can anyone honestly think he will add anything to the squad, other than keep them company on the bench?
Ex rag or not, he just is not the kind of player we should be in for. We are aiming well above his level.

Jimbo- Squad player? Someone who can be used in a number of positions. He was their best player at COMS. He's also better then GF.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.