Jonathon Greening

I was serious and I make no appologies. Good players exist outside the top 4/6 whatever. Great teams can sometimes rely on not so great players. Greening would tick away in the middle if we needed him and would be less of a risk than a recovering Johnson/Kompany. If folks want to by snobby fine but I'm standing by my decision (alone...if Ishael falters). :-)

gul⋅li⋅ble  Show Spelled Pronunciation [guhl-uh-buhl]

–adjective easily deceived or cheated.

Also, gulâ‹…laâ‹…ble.

Origin:
1815–25; gull 2 + -ible

Related forms:

gulâ‹…liâ‹…bilâ‹…iâ‹…ty, noun
gulâ‹…liâ‹…bly, adverb

Synonyms:
credulous, trusting, naive, innocent, simple, green.

Cleggy09 said:
Im i fooking dreaming here has somebody really posted that we should buy Jonathan fucking greening! Im absolutley gob smacked.

Do you honestly think he is better than Barry, de jong, Kompany, Johnson.

He is absolute dog shit

He shouldnt even be named in the same context as the players above never mind in relation to our club have you seen who we are buying and who we are linked with!

We were bought out last year you know and we are now the richest club in the world. Let buy jonathan greening ! it has to be a joke surly

WOULD HE GET IN MANURE LIVERPOOL CHELSKI OR ARSE ?

i cant believe it i really really cant
Brilliant!! Another one!!

TonyM said:
I was serious and I make no appologies. Good players exist outside the top 4/6 whatever. Great teams can sometimes rely on not so great players. Greening would tick away in the middle if we needed him and would be less of a risk than a recovering Johnson/Kompany. If folks want to by snobby fine but I'm standing by my decision (alone...if Ishael falters). :-)

Good points. I'm with you. Plus JT rates him aswel.

TonyM said:

You are to be commended - never in the field of ...............

johnmc said:
Adidas Barry Silkman said:
no fucking way, he is gelson fernandez mark 2. very poor suggestion!

Disagree. Would come fairly cheap, works all day. Premiership experience by the bucket load. Good operator for me.

But whose place would he take? Even on a rotation system? Superman? Elano, Barry?

Ishmael-Miller said:
Goaters said:
twinkletoes said:
OK, serious suggestion, What about Zoltan Gera??

If I could have my way then it would be Danny Murphy but if he didn't come I would happily take Zoltan. I wanted him when he was at West Brom but we sadly didn't make a bid but now he is more of a squad player at Fulham if we offered 6 or 7 million we could get him, maybe throw in Boj or something to smoothe over the deal.

Shows how far we have come as a club that we have a realistic chance of getting players of his calibre at City.
Gera is shite. You feeling ok ?

Hook, line and sinker, get in!

A bid of £6m/£7m and wages of £50k a week surely would be enough. If we need to up it then who cares, we have loadsamoney, bu tthats the sort of level i would offer to start with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.