Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has Jack Rodwell, Fabian Delph and Scott Sinclair written all over it. Why spend over 20m on a player who is only going to be 4th choice centre back? Why don't we keep Delph as the homegrown player to cover at left back and use the money we intend to piss down a drain on Evans and go and get Inigo Martinez or Davinson Sanchez?

I just baffle at the clubs decisions sometimes. How some of these people are in a job is beyond me. The club seriously needs a wake up call.
Damn

I was hoping I would wake up and this would have been all a dream. Bugger

This has Jack Rodwell, Fabian Delph and Scott Sinclair written all over it. Why spend over 20m on a player who is only going to be 4th choice centre back? Why don't we keep Delph as the homegrown player to cover at left back and use the money we intend to piss down a drain on Evans and go and get Inigo Martinez or Davinson Sanchez?

I just baffle at the clubs decisions sometimes. How some of these people are in a job is beyond me. The club seriously needs a wake up call.
Asking Delph to cover at LB would be suicide in my opinion. Better let Danilo do it and put Fernandinho there before Delph.

I'm confused, you're saying you want someone who will complain and make a fuss about not getting played enough so we have to deny Stones valuable minutes to keep him happy?
I'm only replying to this, no I don't want someone who will complain about not getting played, its a pretty stupid comment.

I want players that want to be first choice, every day, and in all honesty, I doubt he'd come here with that attitude anyway, as he's a sensible pro. But if he does he's coming purely for the money, the worst kind of signing possible.

The rest of what you posted is just bollocks imho, so not worth replying to.

It maybe a gamble with winning trophies but I would prefer to gamble and have Tosin as 4th CB.
Much bigger prize to see him succeed IMO.

I'm only replying to this, no I don't want someone who will complain about not getting played, its a pretty stupid comment.

I want players that want to be first choice, every day, and in all honesty, I doubt he'd come here with that attitude anyway, as he's a sensible pro. But if he does he's coming purely for the money, the worst kind of signing possible.

He wouldn't seriously come here expecting to beat Kompany and Stones. But it's possible if he comes it's because he wants trophies and is bored out of his mind of Tony Pulis. Money won't be the only factor.

The rest of what you posted is just bollocks imho, so not worth replying to.
I'll give you the penalty bit, that was pure crap, but I'll have you know that the part about Ramos and Terry was deadly serious. So many great defenders have had their shithouse sides to them and it can be a useful quality to have.

The system we play now is completely different to the one that Lescott played in, for staters

In addition, Lescott was coming off the back of a couple of really good seasons at Everton and was looking to make the step up to the next level in his career. Non of those things apply to Evans

That's bollocks. He's using a back three all season? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.