Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, some of the comments on this thread have made me angry and sad at the same time. People on here have turned into the very thing they used to criticise the red twats for all these years. It makes you wonder if it wasn't just envy all along rather than us being proper football fans as opposed to the plastics we always accused them of being.
You're getting angry and sad reading a Jonny Evans thread? I know how you feel.

That would be all well and good.... if he was a decent player.

But the most generous appraisal I can think of is "he doesn't suck as much as most people think".

Jonny Evans is not an eighteen million pound signing. And we'd have to pay MORE to get him, given the bid was turned down.

I agree £18m is expensive. But I think you're understating his ability here. He's better than the vast, vast majority of central defenders in this league.

I rate him but 25mil is madness, thinks it's all bs think sky has taken the story down from their site

I agree £18m is expensive. But I think you're understating his ability here. He's better than the vast, vast majority of central defenders in this league.
Better than the vast, vast majority? Wowsers, West Brom did well to get him for £6m didn't they.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.