Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats wrong with Tosin? Humphries Grant? Denyer? Mangala? Give the academy a chance for fuck sake. Mafeo and Angelino deserved thier places more than Zaba, Sagna, Kolarov and Clichy last season. Build the worlds greatest academy then actually put in a bid for Jonny Evans. Fuck that id rather sign Chris Evans the fucking DJ.

I agree £18m is expensive. But I think you're understating his ability here. He's better than the vast, vast majority of central defenders in this league.
I see that as a damning indictment of defenders in the Premier League.

Who would you sign
I would sign Mings not a popular choice on here but association trained played LWB at Ipswich out injured for his first year at Bournemouth had a decent year last season in a team that did not play a 10 man defense taller faster stronger younger but most important for me is while we have the experience in Ottamendi we should get youth in to bed in , this lad or another.
As for Evens i think even if we offer enough for WBA he will turn us down , he has medals he has money and he has spent most of his career on the bench, now he is playing first team and captain i cannot see him wanting to come to us

You can just imagine the fun the rags are having not to mention the new song they'll be singing about signing a rag misfit.

I would sign Mings not a popular choice on here but association trained played LWB at Ipswich out injured for his first year at Bournemouth had a decent year last season in a team that did not play a 10 man defense taller faster stronger younger but most important for me is while we have the experience in Ottamendi we should get youth in to bed in , this lad or another.
As for Evens i think even if we offer enough for WBA he will turn us down , he has medals he has money and he has spent most of his career on the bench, now he is playing first team and captain i cannot see him wanting to come to us
If, as has been reported, we've already put in a couple of official bids, its odds on that personal terms, (with the player), have already been agreed

please tell me this is a joke.....id rather have no one than evans...infact (and i cannt believe im going to type this but id rather have Martin DM or kolarov than fucking Johnny Evans) ...the people responsible for scouting defenders need to habe some serious questions asked....scrapping the bottom of the barrell

If, as has been reported, we've already put in a couple of official bids, its odds on that personal terms, (with the player), have already been agreed

I'm not certain how the process works but if the club has not given him permission to talk with us then surely that's tapping him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.