Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
people saying that he would only be here as a reserve/ squad player....

the problem comes when Kompany gets injured ( which he will) and we end up playing 3/4 of the season with Evans in our defense....never mind the prem league, you can forget top 4

its all good saying pep likes the idea of scoring more but we all saw how that worked out last year....it failed badly.

if we dont have decent defenders...we will get caught on breakaways and lose....imagine Mane at the red scouse, lacazette at arse or god forbid one of martial, rasford or lukaku running one on one vs evans......hahaha...he would be taken to the cleaners.

without kompany our defence could look like this

walker-----stones----evans/ottomendi---- mendy

where is the leadership?
where is the one on one ability centrally?
where is the aeriel power?

none existant

without kompany or defense centrally is mid table standard

Last edited:
so is sammy goal a reliable source ? i read news now where city watch took both these story`s from and at the time he was the only one saying that
I mean he seems pretty reliable. He only goes off of the info that he receives from whoever his people are within the team though so take it as you will. He said earlier today (yesterday) that he had an entire story dedicated to Evans to Manchester City, or atleast how it got to this point coming out the 17th. He seems relatively confident in this one or atleast in the fact that City are interested and are currently pursuing a deal.

I mean he seems pretty reliable. He only goes off of the info that he receives from whoever his people are within the team though so take it as you will. He said earlier today (yesterday) that he had an entire story dedicated to Evans to Manchester City, or atleast how it got to this point coming out the 17th. He seems relatively confident in this one or atleast in the fact that City are interested and are currently pursuing a deal.
cheers for that i am just a little skeptical of the press, 3 years of messi does that

I would sign Mings not a popular choice on here but association trained played LWB at Ipswich out injured for his first year at Bournemouth had a decent year last season in a team that did not play a 10 man defense taller faster stronger younger but most important for me is while we have the experience in Ottamendi we should get youth in to bed in , this lad or another.
As for Evens i think even if we offer enough for WBA he will turn us down , he has medals he has money and he has spent most of his career on the bench, now he is playing first team and captain i cannot see him wanting to come to us
And he stomped on big nose, would be a hit at our place

The lad can defend and he can play football,he's currently Captain of his present side and he's a physically imposing presence - all attributes we are short of.He also ticks the HG quota.
As a 3rd/4th choice player who brings those qualities,and wont complain when he isnt gettting game time,i cant think of many better options.

Also,i can look beyond the fact he was previously employed by the Rags,so i dont have a problem with this transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.