Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Brom in talks to bring in Zouma from Chelsea on a 12 month loan deal. Doubt it's connected to this.

i disagree on his attributes...average one on one defensively which is an absolute priority in the way Pep plays. He has average pace and isnt aerialy dominant.

i also dont rate ottomendi when Kompany isnt there....he has the headless chicken side to him that comes out and he consistently dives in and over commits..did it pre season and has done since he has been here and pep has mentioned it previously as well.

Stones one on one is poor....great attributes with his passing and bringjng the ball out but when it comes time to defend and tackle he is weak.

This smacks of a delph/sinclair/rodwell signing in a priority position

Fair enough,i'd obviously have preferred us to bring in a VVD type but circumstance seemingly doesn't dictate that.Much depends on Vinnys fitness too,its definitely somewhat of a gamble and a conondrum.....we keep him on the pitch and any of our other options will be plenty good enough alongside him.

I think we need to stop with the hyperbole,give the lad a fair crack and trust in Pep.

Has he actually improved so much in an ordinary WBA side that his value has increased three fold in two years? Please be a wind up because I just cannot accept any positive reason to buy him.

For as crazy a transfer as this is, I wish people would stop using Mangala as a stick to use against this
happening.

He is not, has never been and will never be a Pep player. He's useless with the ball.

Tosin looked like 4th choice, I'm guessing he's off on loan if we have gone after Evans. As a 5th choice he'll never get a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.