Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This rat isn't wanted here and it's fucking clear as day. The club have misjudged this one and it'll be apparent should he sign and make a debut. PR own goal as the media will lap up the inevitable reaction.
Absolutely fucking not. Club have misjudged this massively. The **** ain't welcome here.
The rat isn't wanted here and it'll be clear as day if he dares to rock up here.
You're hard

Epitome of an average footballer and ended Stuart Holden's career. No thanks.

I'm not sure what's more pathetic, the tantrums or the attempts at justifying them.

Yesterday Evans was supposedly a rapist and now he's supposed to be the bad guy who ended the career of a shite player who was known to be injury prone both before and after that tackle.

Sometimes not always. The fast fullbacks/wingbacks will make a difference. Who do suggest as a fast centre half then that will reduce our susceptibility to the counter ? Mangala is rapid but not good enough. Remember him at home to Liverpool the season before last!
If we're going to play a back three most of the time I'd rather we had gone for Bertrand and in the event of a CB injury play either he or Mendy at left CB rather than signing another slowish CB, it would have suited the HG quota too. If you believe Sam Lee all this is because we didn't get Alves's signature on paper straight away.

Do you really think that the recruitment team just spin a wheel and whoever it stops on they go for?

No! they don't. every position that is require filling will have a profile of what attributes are required to fill that role. Outside Influences will affect the target such as budget, availability etc, but if a player does not fill the basic technical profile they won't go near them

Jonny Evans obviously fits enough of the profile to put a bid in

The people who spent 40m on Mangala are the same people who are willing to buy Evans.

Mangala must be shit if johnny evens is to replace him and who ever signed off the the deal to sign mangala and now this somebody is taking the piss

i just don't get it in anyway shape or form the money is daft at £18million why WBA turned down the offer is daft if i was WBA he would have gone and moved on the player has been playing pipe&slipper football for 10 years even at united he was a short term cover for players and united loan him out and would have not got that much for him back then never mind now

i just don't understand the youth set up at manchester city and if your seeing this morning and a young centre back you must be thinking fuck this why do i even come here tosin adarabioyo must be good enough to take a place and must be a better option than johnny evens

Tosin is not ready yet at all. He showed that in pre season and against Girona

I can absolutely understand why West Brom rejected the offer. If he leaves them, they will be seriously in trouble, he is that important to them. Its not about arrogance. He is worth more than 18mil to West Brom. Therer will be a tipping point, and that will be what West Brom believe will cost to replace him.

I'm still in the "I trust Pep" stage, and I'm intrigued that he's picked out Evans. It makes a change from going for the massive names constantly.

Take nothing away from the fact United fans still like him, and he's 2 years captain of a solid defensive outfit, who's fans also love him.

In reality, if we end up with Evans and 2 foreign spot signigns (Say Sanchez + 1 more) - then it's a fantastic squad.

Allegiances aside I will support any player who wears the city Jersey I'm a city fan first and foremost anything else comes second. As long as said players wears that blue jersey with passion and grafts his nuts off for our club All is good with me!

He makes less mistakes than Stones, no where near as rash as Otamendi and better in the air than both of them. He is far better than Mangala.

If he did not play for United, then no one would be moaning about this transfer. Experienced and steady 4th choice CB coming in at a reasonable fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.