Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was called Juan Evansio and hadn't been binned by the red shite there might be a different reaction :)

If we sign Mbappe, Messi and Sanchez and then we sign this joke, Id say it would be one of the worst transfer summers in our clubs history

If we sign him I will burn down my house, go on hunger strike, and eat my seasoncard.

So sell Mangala for £10m, then buy a replacement fourth choice CB, who is 29, for double that?

Amazing.

I could be wrong but I expect that if Pep wants Evans then he will get 30-40 games this season across all competitions even as "4th choice". No way on Gods earth does Mangala get 30-40 games even though he is currently "4th choice".

£10m for Mangala may be a pittance in todays market but the guy is no good. We tried holding out for approx £20m last summer and nobody was interested, end result was another loan with us paying some/most/all of his wages. Take the £10m and get his wages off the books.

I thought Valencia paid his wage in full last season, wasn't that why he ended up there rather than Porto who wanted his wage subsidised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.