Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We play a high-line and press. Perfect for Jonny who reads the game so well and has pace to burn...

What a waste of 20 millions, crazy stuff,it also sends a terrible message to all the academy guys; we prefer to spend money on an old scumbag instead of giving Tosin a chance, don't complain if we'll see more Sancho cases in the future !

I thought Valencia paid his wage in full last season, wasn't that why he ended up there rather than Porto who wanted his wage subsidised?

You could well be correct, we have subsidized so many loans its difficult to keep up.

Stopped talking to my lad when at 10 years old he said he wanted a rag shirt, did the trick, as big a blue as anyone now, have to be cruel to be kind !

Mine's favourite colours were yellow and green, which gave me a few sleepless nights. Got as far as setting up a bed for him in the cupboard under the stairs, Harry Potter style, just in case, but it was ok, the milkman's genes were clearly blue.

If he was called Juan Evansio and hadn't been binned by the red shite there might be a different reaction :)

Yes, because none of us would have seen him play and would therefore hope he was good enough.

Well, obviously, there would be at least one on here who would claim to have seen every game since he was 13...

What a waste of 20 millions, crazy stuff,it also sends a terrible message to all the academy guys; we prefer to spend money on an old scumbag instead of giving Tosin a chance, don't complain if we'll see more Sancho cases in the future !

Go on then, which quality centre back in the EDS would you pick?

Sancho's a decent player but he's a winger so pretty irrelevant. Tosin isn't anywhere near our level and, barring drastic improvement, won't be for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.