Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he isnt.He was charged with rape and cleared due to insufficient evidence.

So do me a favour,dont post any more bollocks,cheers.
Or is it just fantasy ...
Can't believe people getting so worked up over the signing of a 4th choice centre half just cos he once played at the swamp!
I thought as supporters our role is to support. If it all goes tits up then is the time to rock the boat not before he's kicked a ball.
Let's leave the bile & vitriol to others.

Well said doc. We have some unwell supporters.
They have disgraced themselves.

Didn't want this for many reasons but will support him as much as kompany or silva

Can't believe people getting so worked up over the signing of a 4th choice centre half just cos he once played at the swamp!
I thought as supporters our role is to support. If it all goes tits up then is the time to rock the boat not before he's kicked a ball.
Let's leave the bile & vitriol to others.

The time for support is at the ground if he signs and plays. Here and now is the time to chat about it.

Some will like it. Some won't. It matters very little in the scheme of things.

I agree,didn't Everton only pay this for Keane ?

Keane will be expecting to start every game ffs, Evans will be happy to be part of the squad, a small part. People need to get a grip regarding this transfer, if it actually happens. He's a back up for injuries or suspensions not a fucking regular starter. No one seems able to name anyone else who fits the criteria;
1) British
2) Experienced
3) Happy to be a squad player
4) Comfortable on the ball
5) Versatile.

All the dummies are out because he used to be a rag, so fucking what.

Never once have i seen Evans be anything but a journeyman, run of the mill flatters him. But what do i know? Fk all it seems. In Pep we trust (but sometimes....) ?

Keane will be expecting to start every game ffs, Evans will be happy to be part of the squad, a small part. People need to get a grip regarding this transfer, if it actually happens. He's a back up for injuries or suspensions not a fucking regular starter. No one seems able to name anyone else who fits the criteria;
1) British
2) Experienced
3) Happy to be a squad player
4) Comfortable on the ball
5) Versatile.

All the dummies are out because he used to be a rag, so fucking what.

People are getting worked up cos we are throwing away £25 million pounds on a very fucking average player. It's a bad deal no matter how you try and spin it. We're trying to win titles and challenge clubs like Real Madrid to be one of Europe's best teams but then we go and spend £25 million on Jonny Evans. It's just shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.