Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exsqueeze me but did you just say Jonny Evans is better than Alderweireld and
Vertongen?

Pretty sure I said the complete opposite. Chelsea and Spurs being the only other top 6 clubs he wouldn't start ahead for. I said he'd start for United, Arsenal and Liverpool though.

I never thought I would need to say this but Pep, don't fucking sign Johnny Evans!

He's a rag Twat who Mario took the piss out of.

Who would you suggest?

We have 2 foreign spots left and are probably already pursuing 2 other foreign players. However, lets say we can buy a top foreign centre half; Van Dijk for example.

We would then have; Kompany, Stones, Van Dijk, Otamendi and Tosin (assuming Denayer goes), will Otamendi sit on the bench?
I'd guess no, especially with him taking up a foreign spot so he'd be sold, leaving us with; Kompany, Stones, Van Dijk and Tosin. Lets say we continue playing 3 centre backs, 4 centre backs isn't enough cover, we'd still need a centre back who wants to come to a top 4 club and doesn't mind being rotated.
I'm not pep but if I had Vk and Vvd I'd play 4 at the back. What a pairing. Otta would get games because we have so many assuming we stay in the cups. Evans adds nothing imo. 18mil!! If that's all we can get at Cb I'd rather stick with mangala and tosin, even denayer. It seems a bizarre signing and there's no way it's exciting or an improvement of our squad don't care what anyone says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.