Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry you were doing ok until you mentioned Smalling...he is dog shit and Mertesacker was ok in his day but now has the turning circle of the QE2 and its speed
Smalling is younger, quicker and definitely better than Evans. Utd kept one and sold the other for a reason. Mertesacker has better pedigree and is no slower than Evans tbf

Are you kidding me. Find the thread and read it pal.
I remember reading it, mate. There were the odd one or two saying he's not good enough but I thought the vast majority accepted it was a major upgrade even if he came across as a bit of a dick. I remember that being my view as it goes.
So far so good on that one though.

Why wouldn't he entertain coming to city,he will most likely double his wages ...
He's nearly 30...hes made a lot of money and had some achievements in his career, would he really want to jump right into the city cauldron and give himself serious agro at this stage of his career?
It's a bad move for him, he will never become a city player, he will always be the ex red.

Morgan had a good season their title win. Didn't have a good season the one after and he's been replaced in the pecking order now. Zouma played like 9 games for Chelsea their title win and is now on loan at Stoke of all places. So currently no those players are not good enough to win titles. If you think you're making a good case for Evans you are badly mistaken.

Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.