Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fucking disaster of a transfer window this one would be. I really hope this is a wind up. Fuck me...

Thread is like a red cloak to a bull personally every time I watched him last season I thought he was decent and can pass the ball pretty well but at his age I presume he wants 1st team football.

Yes, but you thought he was decent playing in a West Brom team. Before today you would not have thought he looked good enough to be in a city team.
His 9 years at Utd are going to be a massive issue for us fans. I can't believe he is even entertaining coming to city when every single mistake he makes is going to have fans hurling insults at him.

Yes, but you thought he was decent playing in a West Brom team. Before today you would not have thought he looked good enough to be in a city team.
His 9 years at Utd are going to be a massive issue for us fans. I can't believe he is even entertaining coming to city when every single mistake he makes is going to have fans hurling insults at him.
Why wouldn't he entertain coming to city,he will most likely double his wages ...

WBA turn down £19million holy fucking shit please god i can heard the scum over the road laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.