Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything about Arsenal maybe wanting him again? TP was asked about it in his press conference but said Arsenal was in for him last season but not heard anything this. Could be in for him again if they let Mustafi go?

To whom it may concern.
Remove the rag blinkers and you will see the boy can play.
We need an experienced ball playing left sided defender, we also need more home grown players.
If Evans had not played for Stretford he would be a no brainer signing. Get over it blues!
First of we do not need we want, need suggest desperation and we are not desperate , second Evans at utd was a very good footballer just a poor defender, we already have one of those but at least he has time to get better , and third what message does this send to our academy players when, and i do think it is when, they see a utd academy player on the pitch and no city academy player
personally i think we have bought enough experience this season and i want English , youth , potential and a bargain Evans represents none of those

First of we do not need we want, need suggest desperation and we are not desperate , second Evans at utd was a very good footballer just a poor defender, we already have one of those but at least he has time to get better , and third what message does this send to our academy players when, and i do think it is when, they see a utd academy player on the pitch and no city academy player
personally i think we have bought enough experience this season and i want English , youth , potential and a bargain Evans represents none of those

Who does then?

Who does then?
for me we want a back up left center back there are loads out there but i like the lad a Toulouse ,relatively cheap. we want a back up left back i like Rico Henry English cheap young with potential. And a back up defensive central midfielder Diawara not cheap now but Hugh potential

It's evident on this thread that if you don't rate him it's because he used to play for utd and haven't got a clue about the game as Pep thinks it's a good signing. Personally, I think the ones defending the transfer have gone as much overboard as those against it, just they seem to think they have the moral high ground. To go one step further and think we might be gutted to see him doing well is fucking ridiculous. I hope he's brilliant every game he plays, or even better not involved at all because we're twatting teams 5-0.
I think the issue Pab is that many have already decided he will be shit for us before he has even laced his boots. I dont want him, but to state he will be shite before the event is churlish and attracting the responses on the thread

He'll be sent off within his first 2 games. When he returns he'll be sent off within his next 2 games. When he returns he'll be sent off within his next 2 games. When he returns he'll be sent off within his next 2 games.That's just how it is.

Anything about Arsenal maybe wanting him again? TP was asked about it in his press conference but said Arsenal was in for him last season but not heard anything this. Could be in for him again if they let Mustafi go?
What if Arsenal reluctantly sell us Alexis but then out bid us for Evans as revenge.

Oh no don't do that Arsene, that would be terrible...

I am sure he can play that role better than he did on Monday. he played a poor game, but it was his first start of the season with new players, new system etc. Clearly he will improve in that role. I think Sane will develop

Sane will develop, hopefully into one of the best wide forwards in the league. Playing him at wing back ain't gonna help though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.