Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sane will develop, hopefully into one of the best wide forwards in the league. Playing him at wing back ain't gonna help though.
I think it will help the defensive aspects of his game. I think he can do a better job in that position but I too want to see him in the final third running at the last man

I think it will help the defensive aspects of his game. I think he can do a better job in that position but I too want to see him in the final third running at the last man

Its like playing a young ronaldo there. Pointless. A square peg in a round hole. Agreed he is one player we have capable of beating his man.

Its like playing a young ronaldo there. Pointless. A square peg in a round hole. Agreed he is one player we have capable of beating his man.

Thought Sane was our best player towards the end of the season. Seems strange to try and shoehorn him into a position just to support a back 3.

If Pep wants to try a back 3 that's fine but Sane should start from the bench and come on if/when the formation is changed.

I hope all the talk about Evans is just a smokescreen and we're actually after a decent CB and not a RAG reject that's ****ING useless.
He's not useless. He's very good at defending in a deep defence. However we play a high line defence, playing an offside trap in which Jonny Evans would be as much use as a Chocolate Fireguard.

Has he signed yet?

I've already bought a shirt with his name on it. They looked at me funny in the City Store when I asked them to put J. Fucking Evans 13 on it.

Has he signed yet?

I've already bought a shirt with his name on it. They looked at me funny in the City Store when I asked them to put J. Fucking Evans 13 on it.

haha! its his name for now and forever more!! jonny fucking evans

'
He's not useless. He's very good at defending in a deep defence. However we play a high line defence, playing an offside trap in which Jonny Evans would be as much use as a Chocolate Fireguard.

At least you could eat a chocolate fireguard.

Has he signed yet?

I'm getting: J. Fucking Evans

30m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.