Jordan Henderson wins FWA Footballer of the Year

Henderson winning is the epitome of the double standard the club faces.

In 2018 every one of the fuckers said "it's not about the team performance" and in 2020 they give it to Henderson because he was the leader of a worse Liverpool side.

So in a way I wouldn't mind that much because it would just highlight their lies. I'm sure Rabin or someone will dig through their 2018 tweets and paste them next to screenshots of the 2020 tweets and show them up.
I still think the club are partly to blame. Cristiano Ronaldo was furious with Real Madrid a few seasons ago when he thought they weren't backing him to personal awards like Barca do with Messi. I think it's fair to say we don't push narratives as well as other clubs do for our own players, sometimes it makes the difference when its close. For instance, when Kyle Walker won it ahead of Aguero in 2012, we did fuck all for Aguero to further his name. Liverpool are constantly at it with their players, so are the rags. That's the game.

EDIT: Kyle Walker and Aguero were up for young player awards

Not one of those football pundits if they were a chairman of a club would sensibly swap KDB for Henderson .

not one , any football fan knows without any doubt that KDB is a far superior player to Henderson.

even fucking Henderson knows he is not as good a player as KDB.

I still think the club are partly to blame. Cristiano Ronaldo was furious with Real Madrid a few seasons ago when he thought they weren't backing him to personal awards like Barca do with Messi. I think it's fair to say we don't push narratives as well as other clubs do for our own players, sometimes it makes the difference when its close. For instance, when Kyle Walker won it ahead of Aguero in 2012, we did fuck all for Aguero to further his name. Liverpool are constantly at it with their players, so are the rags. That's the game.

EDIT: Kyle Walker and Aguero were up for young player awards

The number of people in the media who hate us or support the red shite means it wouldn't make a difference.

Yet more proof the press have an agenda when it comes to City.
They’ve all grown up to be rag and dipper fans because they were the winning clubs when they were kids.
Their bias overcomes their football knowledge and that should not happen in journalism.
Shame on them.

The Football writers show on an almost daily basis that their grasp of the game is non-existent, they don't pay attention to performances and what's taking place on the pitch, they look for a narrative, a story that the fans who they pander to will lap up and keep them on the gravy train.
This award sums them up to a tee. I hate the fact that a sport which has been such a big part of my life is no longer to be taken seriously. Its a cheap rip off of WWF and those cockroach ****s in the media are complicit in making it so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.