Jordan Henderson wins FWA Footballer of the Year

Of all the great English midfield players ever, the laughable thing is this very average nomark of a footballer is being lauded as a premiersip great .......basically hes unremarkable in every department and that's about it .

I may be a **** but my lasting memory of Jordan Henderson is basically him putting long balls out for goal kicks against Croatia in the World Cup semi final
That game alone showed that he is limited beyond belief and shouldn’t even be in the England side.
Without salah and mane making his aimless punts into the channels look good he is a Burnley level player.

Lads, he captained a terrific team for years now. He might not be the greatest but they play really badly without him.
He keeps them ticking over - he’s a nice lad, a good captain, no off the field crap - English, European and World title winning captain.
Give him a break - well done to him.
This award is from the journo's - let’s see who the players vote for.
I bet you have never paid any...rates that is.:-)

Lads, he captained a terrific team for years now. He might not be the greatest but they play really badly without him.
He keeps them ticking over - he’s a nice lad, a good captain, no off the field crap - English, European and World title winning captain.
Give him a break - well done to him.
This award is from the journo's - let’s see who the players vote for.

He's an o.k. player. You would have been just fine without him. You would have been champions. If I were Mané I'd be seriously pissed off (if I were KDB I'd be seriously pissed off, but that's by the by).

I may be a **** but my lasting memory of Jordan Henderson is basically him putting long balls out for goal kicks against Croatia in the World Cup semi final
That game alone showed that he is limited beyond belief and shouldn’t even be in the England side.
Without salah and mane making his aimless punts into the channels look good he is a Burnley level player.
100%, Danny Drinkwater won the league remember. Similar player except doesn't snarl at the ref for 90 mins

Who really cares? Anybody who knows anything about football knows that KDB is one hundred times the footballer that Henderson is

This is nothing to do with quality or how good a season they've had. We all know why KDB didn't win it and why the water carrying cheerleading rabble-rouser did. No surprise that the dipper loving / City hating media became a bigger laughing stock than they already were. Now if their fellow pro's vote the same way... that will raise a few eyebrows!!

I been reading an old Italian history book and apparently they had a competition for the best painter in Rome. Michaelangelo was entered but because he took years to complete the Sistine Chapel he was overlooked. The eventual winner was Luigi Emulsioni who could do 30 ceilings in no time.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.