Jordan thinks Iran's women's football team's goalkeeper is a man

View attachment 30052

The Inalienable Rights scene from todays legal proceedings between the Jordan Football Association (represented by a bod called "Reg") Vs The Football Association of Iran (represented obviously by a guy called "Stan") that was heard by the Asian Football Confederation.

(A huge Asian amphitheatre, sparsely attended. REG, FRANCIS, JUDITH and STAN from IRAN
are seated in the stands. They speak conspiratorially.)

Judith: Any Anti-Imperialist group like ours must *reflect* such a
divergence of interests within its power-base.

Reg: Agreed.
(General nodding.)
Francis?

Francis: I think Judith's point of view is valid here, Reg, provided the
Movement never forgets that it is the inalienable right of every
man--

Stan from Iran: Or woman.

Francis: Or woman...to rid himself--

Stan from Iran: Or herself.

Reg: Or herself. Agreed. Thank you, brother.

Stan from Iran: Or sister.

Francis: Thank you, brother. Or sister. Where was I?

Reg: I thought you'd finished.

Francis: Oh, did I? Right.

Reg: Furthermore, it is the birthright of every man ...

Stan from Iran: Or woman.

Reg: Why don't you shut up about women, Stan, you're putting us off.

Stan from Iran: Women have a perfect right to play a part in our movement and to play for the Iranian national woman's football team , Reg.

Francis: Why are you always on about women and football, Stan?

Stan from Iran: (pause) I want to be one.

(pregnant pause)

Reg: What?

Stan: I want to be a woman and play for the Iranian national woman's football team. From now on I want you all to call me Loretta.

Reg: What!?

Stan from Iran: It's my right as a man.

Judith: Why do you want to be Loretta, Stan?

Stan from Iran: I want to have babies.

Reg: You want to have babies?!?!?!

Stan from Iran: It's every man's right to have babies if he wants them and to play for the Iranian national woman's football team .

Reg: But you can't have babies.

Stan from Iran: Don't you oppress me.

Reg: I'm not oppressing you, Stan -- you haven't got a womb. Where's the
fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?

(Stan starts crying.)

Judith: Here! I've got an idea. Suppose you agree that he can't actually
have babies, not having a womb, which is nobody's fault, not even the
Persians', but that he can have the *right* to have babies and play for the Iranian national woman's football team.

Francis: Good idea, Judith. We shall fight the oppressors of Jordan for your right to
have babies and to play for the Iranian national woman's football team, brother. Sister, sorry.

Reg: (pissed) What's the *point*?

Francis: What?

Reg: What's the point of fighting for his right to have babies and to play for the Iranian national woman's football team, when he can't have babies or play for the fuckin Iranian national woman's football team?

Francis: It is symbolic of our struggle against oppression.

Reg: It's symbolic of his struggle against reality.
Excellent.

There are plenty, mate. It is a misconception that Iran is anti-transexual. However, their interpretation of this means that homosexuals are forced into changing genders.

Then it really isn't the same as recognizing trans people. Telling a gay man, "Surgically alter your body to become a woman so we can continue to claim there are no gays in Iran or we throw you from a tower," is nowhere near the same as being born a man in a woman's body and vice versa.

I'm actually surprised you're fighting that corner here. They "recognise" trans people my arse. It sounds more like forced sex reassignment surgery. Dr. Mengele probably dreamed to do this himself.

It's not the first time such claims have been made.

But Iran is starkly different from neighbouring Arab countries because they recognise transexuals.

Although it is a usual tactic of pariah states to try to game the system for political reasons.

That link doesn't work btw. Just opens an icon.

Not just pariah states. I was watching the Paralympics and they mentioned that they'd reintroduced categories for intellectual disability. They had to remove it after a Spanish team got a load of people to pretend to have intellectual disabilities to make up the team.

Story

But yeah, anyone who doesn't think that the transgender thing will not be used to cheat knows nothing about the history of sport. Countries will use anything to cheat. I remember those gymnasts in Beijing who suddenly aged 2 years in a day so that they were old enough to compete.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.