Jorginho

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by SebastianBlue, 24 Jan 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LIBlue

LIBlue

Unfortunately getting this upset over the club when we’ve been in worse situations just makes them seem like a glory hunter...meanwhile pep has said he’s fine without a dm he can make due with what we have. If we need to go and but any player in a position we need for a price that’s wayyyy above what their worth then we turn into united...im sure we can all agree on saying fuck the rags

2. Mr. Wednesday

Mr. Wednesday

Team supported:
    Falkirk
    One of ADL or Jorginho’s agent has been lying. His agent said they had agreed terms and were just waiting for the call that they could sign for City and ADL said a fee was agreed already with City but Jorginho wanted Chelsea.

One of them is full of shit and judging by City’s brief it would seem to be De Laurentis.

As for the badge kissing......ugh.

3. richards30

richards30

Not being funny mate but you have an issue with anyone that posts anything slightly non positive about the club? It’s a forum and people will question everything regarding player recruitment to beer prices to season tickets etc? We had an amazing season last season but imo it won’t be the same again? Others have improved and will be even more defensive against us? Hell our business despite being an unbelievably profitable business has just approved an £4m overhaul of software as it will make us even better! Every single city fan appreciates our owner and board but when there are problems it will always be discussed.

4. BlueMoonRisin'

BlueMoonRisin'

Team supported:
    You are Banned!... Reason - "rag".
    Are you on WUM watch blue? There's at least 3-4 on here, probably rags and mickey Mousers.
    I don't mind a cheeky wind up but there are some clearly taking the piss and delighted we haven't signed Jorginho.

5. John Oliver

John Oliver

If at all possible, like us to buy Frenkie De Jong to strengthen our team now and for the next ten years.

6. blueinsa

blueinsa

No mate but as ever, if you see something you think is out of line then report it as we cant see every post in every thread.

cheers.

7. dhruvblue

dhruvblue

Amidst all this, Jorginho's agent turned out to be the biggest heel.

From loved babyfaces to absolute heel in matter of days.

He kept on giving interviews with last one saying people at Manchester City are drawing up contracts and then he went dead silent and hasn't opened his mouth since

8. Adebayor

Adebayor

Naive by City. The only club who can take a risk on a verbal agreement is Real Madrid, and possibly Barcelona. Agents will always be looking for a better deal.

Learn from this and move on.

9. LIBlue

LIBlue

Barca bound

10. TRUE BLUE NO1

TRUE BLUE NO1

Double standards, just like I originally said....You not wumming but I brought it on myself? If you not WUMMING why keep it going? You would make your point and then take it off thread....The fact that you continue to do this on thread shows you WUMMING, as refuse to do it via PM and allow this thread to get back to topic. You do it on thread not just to provoke a reaction from me but in the hope others join your crusade, which they have. If that is not a WUM, I dont know what is. I not changing my landscape, I made my point and now trying to move on. Any time you want to make my opinion personal, you will get the same reaction as not going to take shit anymore.... I've got nothing to say to you, so if you feel the need to slag me off, PM it, is that so difficult?

Last edited: 14 Jul 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.