Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, it is now WUMMING of the highest regard as you continue this type of posting to provoke a reaction and it actually supports the opinion, I've been trying to make, so thank you. Again PM is there for a reason..

Not wumming at all. You have brought all this on yourself. You post in a provocative manner to get a reaction (dont believe me, go back and look at how you introduce some tweets). Only when you are pulled up on it you change the landscape.

You were constantly having a dig at the club when only in possession of a tweet to go on and, as soon as it was announced for Chelsea you jump on here like a pubescent teenager trying to give it I told you so.

Thankfully the window closes soon.

Why does what others say bother you so much? City are the club I support, and have done for over 50 years. the press (and others) have had an anti City/pro rag agenda for years, and whatever we do, it’s here to stay
Yup agree plus who gives a fuck no ones talking about it anymore

Not wumming at all. You have brought all this on yourself. You post in a provocative manner to get a reaction (dont believe me, go back and look at how you introduce some tweets). Only when you are pulled up on it you change the landscape.

You were constantly having a dig at the club when only in possession of a tweet to go on and, as soon as it was announced for Chelsea you jump on here like a pubescent teenager trying to give it I told you so.

Unfortunately getting this upset over the club when we’ve been in worse situations just makes them seem like a glory hunter...meanwhile pep has said he’s fine without a dm he can make due with what we have. If we need to go and but any player in a position we need for a price that’s wayyyy above what their worth then we turn into united...im sure we can all agree on saying fuck the rags

One of ADL or Jorginho’s agent has been lying. His agent said they had agreed terms and were just waiting for the call that they could sign for City and ADL said a fee was agreed already with City but Jorginho wanted Chelsea.

One of them is full of shit and judging by City’s brief it would seem to be De Laurentis.

As for the badge kissing......ugh.

Not being funny mate but you have an issue with anyone that posts anything slightly non positive about the club? It’s a forum and people will question everything regarding player recruitment to beer prices to season tickets etc? We had an amazing season last season but imo it won’t be the same again? Others have improved and will be even more defensive against us? Hell our business despite being an unbelievably profitable business has just approved an £4m overhaul of software as it will make us even better! Every single city fan appreciates our owner and board but when there are problems it will always be discussed.

If it's any consolation you win the biggest fucking moaning fucker on here prize?

Many want to discuss what happened so its still open for now and if you dont want to discuss it anymore then dont post, no one is forcing anyone.
Are you on WUM watch blue? There's at least 3-4 on here, probably rags and mickey Mousers.
I don't mind a cheeky wind up but there are some clearly taking the piss and delighted we haven't signed Jorginho.

Are you on WUM watch blue? There's at least 3-4 on here, probably rags and mickey Mousers.
I don't mind a cheeky wind up but there are some clearly taking the piss and delighted we haven't signed Jorginho.

No mate but as ever, if you see something you think is out of line then report it as we cant see every post in every thread.

cheers.

Amidst all this, Jorginho's agent turned out to be the biggest heel.

From loved babyfaces to absolute heel in matter of days.

He kept on giving interviews with last one saying people at Manchester City are drawing up contracts and then he went dead silent and hasn't opened his mouth since

Naive by City. The only club who can take a risk on a verbal agreement is Real Madrid, and possibly Barcelona. Agents will always be looking for a better deal.

Learn from this and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.